ch 1

Ch-1
Mumbai
Somewhere in Mumbai a  war was going on in between two powerful mafia groups of Asia . There was blood all over the floor and on people. Many people ware lying down lifeless.  Gun shots were being heard it was a drastic scene.  The two powerful groups were The scorpian and The Devils. The Devils were attacking on the scorpian and the scorpian were  defending themselves and they (Scorpian) were on the edge of defeating. The leader of scorpian Suryvardhan got caught when he was trying to escape. The members of devil caught him take him to their boss who was by now sitting on the king chair fully covered in blood of hundred of peoples whom he has killed just now. The person sitting on the king chair was non other than the king of mafia world Vansh Singh Rathod the devil of devils. The members of devil throw Suryavardhan in front of devil . By this action a hiss escaped from the Suryavardhan's lips.

"What happen Suryavardhan?" asked devil in the mocking tone

" I will kill you devil" said Suryavardhan with difficulty
"Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya i see " said devil
Then devil sign one of his guard something the guard went somewhere after some minute he came back with a person with him. Seeing the person Suryavardhan eyes came out of his socket.

"What should I do with him Suryavardhan " asked devil .
"Leave my son devil he has nothing to do with this enmity" pleaded Suryavardhan.
"What happen to you now and your son is also not a saint who want peace cause he was behind the attack on my powerhouse" .

Hearing this both father and son duo get shocked as to how this devil came to know about their attack as for them it was just between them only but they didn't knew that devil has whole information about his enemies. They were now shivering because of the fear cause that this devil has got to know about their plan now he will surely kill them in a very brutal way.
"What were you thinking that devil will never came to know about this huh wrong thinking I knew it from the start when you joined your hands with that italian gang. So what punishment should  i give you both ?" said devil while acting like he was thinking very deeply about there punishment. "should I throw you infront of my lions or should I burn you alive or should I rip off your skin then throw you in boiling water? " hearing this both father son start crying for their life and pleaded to devil.
"Devil pleaseee le-ave us we beg you please show some mercy "
"aa Devil don't show any mercy . Butt "
"but what devil"
"if you tell me that who was giving you fund for attacking on my powerhouse i can think about leaving you "
Hearing this Suryavardhan look towards devil while thinking something
"I don't have time to waste on you so tell me fast or " he pointed his gun on Suryavardhan
" i will will tell-l you "replied Suryavardhan fastly
"It's was Abhimanyu sighania who fund us "
Shoot a gun shot was heard after Suryavardhan completed the sentence . Devil had shot his son in the middle of his eyes.
Seeing this Suryavardhan felt hurt and was going to shout on him
"How's dar- "
In the mean time devil had shot him also
" Fucking no one have the right to raise their voice on devil " said devil in his deadly serious voice. Hearing his voice everyone present there felt a shiver ran down their spine. 
Vansh got up from his chair and starts walking outside the area while saying "clear all this shit and spread this news in whole state " Samarth his right hand gave him towel to clean himself . Vansh clean  off the blood and goes towards a room which was inside the warehouse . He took a bath and came out wearing his black suit. He starts walking towards his car one of his guard open the door for him he sat inside the car . Samarth check the security after checking that security is good he goes towards a car which was  in front of Vansh car after that the convey of cars starts moving. It stopped at the tallest and largest building of the state " Rajput industry " . Vansh got out of the car in his all glory and dangerous aura. He starts moving towards the building which is own by him only not only this building he owns half of the buildings in the state. His guards and secretaries starts walking behind him. When he entered the building the whole atmosphere of the building turk dark and scary. All his employees stood up from there chair and greet him. They all are scared of him. Aayush his personal assistant came to him and greet him he just gave a curt nod to him. Aayush starts walking behind him they entered in Vansh private lift. When they entered the lift all the employees took a sigh of relief. Aayush press the button of the top floor and in the mean time starts telling him about his today's schedule. The lift stop at the top floor of the building they both came out from the lift. Aayush open the door of Vansh cabin and Vansh entered inside it. after that Aayush knock on the door and he replied in his dark voice " come in" after getting the permission Aayush entered the cabin and tell him "boss Trivedi group ke CEO aapse milna chahte vo bahar aapka wait kar rahe hai ". "hm send him inside "
Mr. Trivedi came inside his(Vansh) cabin after getting the permission. Mr Trivedi was looking hella angry his face was red because  of anger. 
"Why did you do this me" asked Mr Trivedi controlling his anger because raising your voice on king is not a good option.
"My mood "said Vansh to him
"whattt " asked Me Trived being shocked
This man destroy his whole empire just because of his mood. Is he kidding him?
"How could you do this with me ?" asked Mr Trivedi while shouting but instantly regret his action because a dark and dangerous aura  filled the whole cabin without his knowing he was shaking with fear.
Suddenly a gun shot was heard Mr Trivedi body was laying lifeless there. Yes the king has shot him with his specialised gun on which Devil was written just because he had raised his voice on him. Vansh press the button on his table hearing it Aayush knock on the door after getting permission he entered inside. Seeing a dead body didn't shock him much what shock him was that his boss has given him a peaceful death otherwise he was going to punish him very brutally.
''remove this mess and clean my cabin'' said Vansh seeing blood in his office
'' yes boss'' replied Aayush
Vansh then went outside the cabin when he exit the cabin his guards starts following him protectively. He went towards his car one guard open the door for him and he sat in it.
He reached his mansion at midnight after completing his work. It's his daily routine waking up early  in the morning doing work till midnight then sleeping again the same routine.

-Ak
-----------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading.

Bye! And take care..