new faces

Vansh stand up after making her wear the payal all the while Aaradhya's gaze was on only his.  But when he looked up at her feeling her gaze she averted her gaze from him.

Vansh then looked at her ankle where anklet was was adorned. It was really looking very beautiful on her ankles.

"than-k you" she said.

"did you like it? " he asked thinking if she didn't like this then he will gift her some other thing but he will surely gift her a gift which she like even if it cost the world.  He don't know why he was feeling like this but whatever he is saying is true.

"it's beautiful . I loved it" she said to which he feel satisfied after hearing her words that she loved his gift

He bought that payal (anklet) four years ago when he saw that in a shop. It was simple but elegant and gorgeous just like his rose. He immediately bought that payal and kept it to him from then onwards.

He wanted to gift her this on the  day of pehli rasoi itself and he had put it on her vanity but she didn't take it so he thought she didn't liked it. That's why he thought to gift her expensive things not like he thought of her as a gold digger she is his now and she has every right on his property as a wife.

Vansh was thinking all this meanwhile Aaradhya was looking at her husband. She took the papers in he hand and went towards him. Vansh look at her hands which were holding the papers then look at her face. Aaradhya who was looking at him averted her gaze from him and said

" all this things doesn't matter to me ( motion towards the paper) what matters to me is the effort one is putting but unfortunately I didn't have have one earlier but seeing you putting efforts for me to gift something just made me feel so euphoric. The gift you gave me (looking at payal) is the most valuable thing for me now and I will cherish it forever "

With this she handed the papers to him and immediately left the room leaving vansh in his own thoughts. This is the longest sentence she ever said to him without stammering . The thought that she is now sharing how she feels to him have him on cloud nine. He is happy  because of this mere thought.

While Aaradhya immediately left and started going towards a certain place with her raising heart beats. It was hard for her to control her heart and she was afraid that he might heard him that's why she left. It was hard and new for her to talk to him without stammering and telling him how she felt that moment. She reached a beautiful garden which she discovered while roaming around. It immediately became her favorite spot as her favorite flowers were there,  roses. There were different kinds of roses which caught her attention. She was amazed and thought that he might like roses as he had a whole garden if roses and indeed he like rose his rose.