kiss?

He starts walking towards me with slow steps. His eyes dark, His state was fully messed up, the three buttons of his shirts was open giving the slight view of his tattoo on his chest, his hands covered in the blood which was dripping on the floor. In short he was in a whole mess state.

I was scared would be an understatement i was way more than shocked. I lower my gaze as I didn't had the courage to look at him.

Soon I feel hot breathe on me and when I moved my gaze up, my breathe got hitched. He was just two inches away from me, towering me fully.

I had no idea to what to do so I did the first thing which came in my mind
''i a-am so-orry '' (i am sorry). I apologised.

'' why '' he asked in his deep voice. I also don't know why I was sorry. Maybe I was sorry for marrying him maybe I was soory for coming in his life maybe I was sorry for staying in his room using his facilities maybe I was sorry for taking his cloth without his permission maybe I was sorry for don't know what reason but I was soory.

''why'' he asked again bringing me from my thinking session.

'' i i took your clothes-s without without your permission '' i explained myself with my stuttered tone.

When I said that then hus gaze went to my body he looked at me from top to bottom and then his gaze stopped at my face. His eyes turned more darker.

'' look-k i i didn't had my my luggage with me me so i i took your clothes. I am really sorry i shouldn't shouldn't have done that but-t i i didn't had any any option left-t with-h me. I i promise I will not do-do this kind of stunt again-ain i am am sorry again please for-give me '' i explained myself as I had enough of the day I don't want more beatings.

'' why are you stuttering ''  he asked.

''huh '' did he asked that ? Yeah he asked that. What should I reply.

My chain of thoughts broke when I feel a heated gaze on myself. He was looking at me from top to bottom and bottom to top and he step forward. He took another step and I froze when......

His lips touched my forehead. I was numb at that moment. What did he do just now. Did he kiss kissed me on my forehead. Am I dreaming. I got out of from my thinking session when I heard the bang of door. I was that much numb that I didn't knew when he went out of the room.

My hands automatically went towards my forehead where his lips had touched. And in cue my eyes also got closed and a drop of tear left my eyes. 

I don't know what I am feeling right now, what I am thinking right now.

I don't know why I am crying. For my fate which was always like this. For him kissing me  accidentally. For him leaving me on our first night. I don't why but I am crying. I fall on the couch losing my balance.

And i don't know when I fell asleep.

My sleep got disturbed by the knock on the door. I wake up from my sleep and look around to see myself on the bed covered with a blanket.

''knock ''

I looked up to see a helper. She was not one who came yesternight. She was a young woman in her late twenties.

'' mam here is your dress you can bath and change into it '' she informed me.

'' and sir has called you downstairs after you fresh up '' she added.

I just nod in acknowledgement and she left. I step out of the bed and made my way towards the bathroom and now I took the clothes which she placed on the couch.