Vansh's gift

Still vansh pov

I came in another cell where she was tied.

I gesture my men to wake her up and they throw some boiling water on her.
She wake up with a jerk and looked here and there and then her gaze fell on me and the fear which her eyes flashed made me smirk . I liked it. I take the chair and sat on it.

how are you my ex fiance or I should say sali Ji ( sister in law). "
I asked khushi.

She was confused at first then realisation hit her, after getting the things in her mind, shock was clearly written on her face but soon it change into anger.

I was thinking to release her but not after hearing her

"that bitch how dare she snatch my man from me "

How dare she talk about my wife like that.

I took out my gun from and aim on her

" how dare you talk about my wife like that " hearing my voice she flinched hard along with some of my men.

" I am sorry but that bit----"

I shot her in her that filthy mouth that dare to utter a word against my Aaradhya.

"you know I was thinking to set you free. today as I was happy that my wife hugged me but now after hearing you I am thinking to free you from this world only " after completing I shot her one by one and emptied the whole gun.

I ordered my left hand to fire all the guards who got scared after seeing me angry I don't want weak and coward people in my team.

Author pov

After he left everyone heaved a sigh of relief and started cleaning the mess. Only one thought was roaming inside their head that what will happen to that girl who married him.

Vansh ordered sarthak to throw Rohan in front of the University to warn everyone to not to mess with Aaradhya. And Aaradhya should not know about all of this. Sarthak saw how angry he was, he was internally praying for the safety of his sister.  Vansh left from there.

And here Aaradhya couldn't focus on anything, their moment were kept repeating in her mind. She became frustrated with this. This man is messing up with her mind. She had to do something or unless no no she don't even want to imagine that.

She was pacing back and forth in the room not knowing what to do when the door opened and came vansh.

She was froze seeing him, he was looking handsome, that rolled up sleeves, upper three buttons were open slightly showcasing his chest, there was some ink on his chest on left side like a tattoo, she wanted to see that but was not able to.

Here vansh who was fuming with anger sometime ago was now calming down after drinking the beauty of his rose. She was looking.......... Beautiful.
He surely missed this beauty.

" you saw her some hours ago only " his subconscious said.

"so do you have any problem "

"no you continue " saying this that thought went.
( I don't know what and why I am writing this🤦‍♀)

'Back to earth Aaradhya you are checking him out have some shame' her mind said.

Which broke her trance which eventually broke vansh trance also. Now both didn't know what to do and what to say.

Let me tell you a joke, the Vansh Singh
Rajput is nervous. But it is not a joke he is nervous as to will she like the gift, he thought and thought and came with two gift ideas.  First to give shares of 'their ' Companies. And second to gift her the mansion. You can't blame him though, he had never been closed to any woman so he don't know what to gift her. And the kast is to give her whatever she wanted.

With this thoughts he walk towards her, while maintaining his composure.

Soon he reached near her but stood at some distance as he knows she does not feels right when anyone invade her personal space.

"Ahm take this " he wanted to say that politely but it came as an order.

Confused and nervous Aaradhya took the paper and was shocked after seeing the paper.

"what's all thi-s" she said in disbelief.

"your gift " he stated.

"my-y gi-ft" poor she, she was still shocked who gift company or does he think that she is a gold digger who wants only his money, if this is so she don't want to live here, or else she will pay her bills to him.

"I don't want thi-s" she said

"huh" he was confused that why she don't want the gift if it is less then he will give her more.

" I said I don't want your gift and money, if you think of me as a gold digger then you are very wrong and from now on I will pay you my bills for staying here " she said without a stutter cause it was question of her self respect.

" first of all its ours not yours and second I don't think of you as a gold digger I just wanted to gift you something so I gave and it's my right as your husband. And it's your house so why will you pay. My everything became yours the day I take the pheras with you and filled your hairline with the vermilion of my name. So you better keep this thing in your mind to never repeat this. And if you didn't like the gift just demand whatever you want I promise it will be in your feets within an hour. " he said as he didn't liked her saying bad things about herself.

While hearing him Aaradhya was just standing still, everything was processing in her mind and the butterflies didn't left behind.

" I didn't meant to hurt you but I can't ta-ke this gift, it's just too much " she justified herself.

"so get habitual to it cause in future it is only going to be increase but for now ( he took something out from his pocket and kneel down in front of her) .

" what are you doing " she said after seeing his action but he didn't replied.

It would be understatement if I say that she was shocked she was beyond that. She felt him touching her feets, she looked down whereas he placed her feet on his thighs, she felt the cold sensation of metal in her ankle she looked at her feet to see a beautiful, simple but elegant payal (anklet).

"wha-t wh-y " she was not able to form any sentence, it was too much for her..........

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

So what's your thoughts about the chapter. Did you liked it.

I know I am late as I was busy with my studies and also I will not be active for around two weeks as my death I mean my exams are coming.

Please vote if you liked the chapter.

And please comment, pretty please so I can know if I am doing good or not.

Take care and bye ❤.