broken

''Her silence is her loudest scream ''

They got out of the car in front of a very huge and beautiful mansion. They both walk towards the gate of the mansion.

Aaradhya's nervousness was just increasing thinking what will happen when they will go inside. They entered inside but there was no one to welcome them only servants were doing there work in complete silence. A maid in her 40's came infront of them and Vansh said to her to saw  his room to aaradhya.

Aaradhya reached his room and opened the door. She with slow steps went inside the room. The room's theme was dark black a's grey just like Aaradhya's life. A chuckled escape from her mouth now everything was seeming relatable to her. She went inside and sat on the couch placed near the now she don't have the courage to explore the room also she don't wanted to.

Aaradhya's pov

Everything shatters here. Everything ends here.

What sins i did in my past life that you gave me this life. Why?

Nothing good can happen in my life why cause I am useless . That's why I don't deserve happiness.

I tried everything  literally everything to make them happy and to love me. I did everything they asked me to do thinking that they  are doing all this for me cause being  parent they will think about their child but I was wrong from the beginning. They never considered me as their child.

I was used to their behaviour and I accepted my fate but it doesn't mean that it does not hurt. It hurts so badly.

Now I don't know what to expect from this marriage. Heck i don't even know that should I expect or not . 

Does all this is my nightmare. Yes it is yes yes but when I pinched myself nothing change it can't be true, but it is.

What will he do once he come. Will he hit me, will he also take out his frustration on me by beating me. What if he will force himself on me what will I do.

He can do anything and no one will know about it. What if if he rap......... no no he will not do anything like this.
Yes calm down Aaradhya calm down.
I was trying to calm myself down but it was not at happening.

Everything starts bluring around , I need my pills. Where's my bag.

I looked at all side of the room but didn't find my things. My vision became blur. What will I do now what will I do.

Aaradhya you need to calm. Just take deep breaths and focus on the breathing. Yes

Inhale
Exhale
Inhale
Exhale

I moved to the balcony to take the fresh air. Soft and cold breeze was flowing which helped me to calm down.

''knock knock ''

I heard the knock on the door. He is here now he will not leave me.

''knock knock ''

I again heard the knock,  with slow steps i went towards the door. When I looked up the same was standing on the door.

I took a breathe of relief .

'' mam your purse and do you need anything else '' said  aunty with a polite tone. My gaze went to my bag which was in her hands . She gave me the bag and I hurriedly took out my pills.

'' i will bring your food in the room itself after that you can have your medicine'' she said looking at the pills in my hand.

'' no need to worry and I don't have any apatite '' i said to her.