C8

The apocalypse had arrived. Everyone was now in danger and was being practical and careful with protecting their lives without exception. Therefore, it was the first time Xie Jun and the others had seen such a reckless person.

Xiao WuYi boldly opened the floor-to-ceiling windows directly and aimed towards the zombies’ heads for a critical hit! Cracking open their skulls like opening coconut, without dragging mud from the water.

Alas, my little young master is so strong!!!

The group of younger brothers watching were even more ashamed and felt inferior in their hearts. They all experienced three days of the apocalypse, but their work was not as clean and as neat as the boy’s who had just woken up and was experiencing his first day.

[strong man shedding tears. jpg]

undefinedThe rest of the zombies flooded like a tide through the gap. Xie Jun and the others dared not stay in a daze and quickly followed, sweeping away the zombies surrounding the villa.

After it was over, Xie Jun and the others sat on the ground, panting. They looked at the little boy who was still standing and they couldn’t help but sigh, it’s nice to be young.

Xiao WuYi stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, frowning deeply as he looked upon the pile of zombies. His small face was clearly unhappy as he muttered to himself, quite annoyed.

“The house is so dirty, Daddy won’t like it.”

Xie Jun and the others: “???”

Why do you still care about whether it’s clean or not? At this point, you aren’t even going to let these dead zombies save face!

For the average person, it may take a lot of courage to kill zombies for the first time. They might not even be able to raise a hand when they remember that these zombies were once living people. However, for WuYi this problem didn’t exist at all.

He was not similar to other human beings. He would probably hesitate to kill living people, but once he realized that these zombies no longer belonged to the category of human beings, there was not the least bit of hesitation within him.

In addition, although hamsters are very cute, mother hamsters eat their babies when they are hungry [smile.jpg].

Xiao WuYi was a little worried as he looked at the messy house. He didn’t even know whether or not his idea could be done. He sighed and drove the confused Xie Jun and the others to the courtyard outside.

Soon after, everyone saw the young boy squat in front of his door as his pair of fair and delicate hands covered the ground.

He closed his eyes as if in repose.

Xie Jun and the others looked at WuYi with black question marks floating above their heads, figuring out if there was gold on the ground. Then, suddenly, a miraculous scene appeared. The shock made their legs collapse, forcing them into a kneel and sending out a soulful cry in their hearts.

——Fuck! ! ! !

The entire villa and part of the surrounding land were directly removed from thin air! It disappeared without a trace! The bare ground exposed the soil, leaving only a pool of bloody mucus and a pile of zombies.

Xie Jun and the others looked at the little boy in front of them, their minds completely filled with only a few large characters.

——SPATIAL ABILITY USER! ! !

In order to get rid of the blood-stained corpses and restore the cleanliness of his home, WuYi seemed to have overdrawn his ability as his body wobbled when he stood up.