C27

The magical “Great Transforming Hamster” scene shocked everyone that was present. They couldn’t help but rub their eyes to confirm that the scene was real.

The excited Xiao WuYi who exposed his original form was still crying on his daddy’s face and could not restrain himself at all. His tiny claws slipped a bit on Nie Xiao’s skin as they helplessly traced down his nose bridge.

Nie Xiao was covered with fluffy fur and teardrops. He felt that the little guy was about to fall so he reached a hand out to catch him.

The little dumpling had fallen off and landed onto Nie Xiao’s chest, then continued to cry “woochi woochi” while clutching his daddy’s thumb. Small pea-like tears rolled down his fur one after another as he let out little hiccups in between his sobs.

Nie Xiao’s heart was touched seeing this scene. His fingertips gently rubbed the little guy’s head as he soothed the little hamster ever so gently, “Good boy, don’t cry. It’s Daddy’s fault. Daddy didn’t recognize Choubao just now and it’s not because Daddy doesn’t want him anymore, hm?”

Hearing this, the little hamster immediately nodded his head and looked at Nie Xiao with eyes gleaming with tears. Then, using both his claws and feet, he crawled along Nie Xiao’s arms to his shoulders.

He hugged Nie Xiao’s neck, cushioned his little feet, and gently leaned toward Nie Xiao’s earlobe.

“Chup.”

Daddy cannot not want me!

Nie Xiao knew what the little guy was doing, so in the presence of everyone present he suddenly showed a rare smile, revealing a row of orderly and spotless-white teeth. His bright smile blinded all of the people present.

Looking at Nie Xiao who possessed such a small cute thing, everyone’s faces looked like they had licked a lemon.

Ah, this father is so lucky.

Sourly.

When the little guy finished a full set of “kiss and hugs,” Nie Xiao stretched out his palm and let the other party climb down from his shoulders, doing a lifting motion in passing.

Such a series of “kiss, hug, and lifting high” streamed down, and the little crying bag’s tears finally stopped as he cutely and lovingly sat on Nie Xiao’s chest in an obedient manner.

Thoroughly forgiving Daddy who made a mistake.

The others were unable to hold themselves back at that time and came over. They curiously looked at the little dumpling on Nie Xiao’s chest and surrounded the little hamster.

The little hamster glanced at the enlarged faces, then realized that his tiny sockpuppet was exposed. He immediately became scared into tears, going directly into Nie Xiao’s sleeve to hide.

Chiwoo, baby is going to be treated as a fairy and get taken away QAQ

Nie Xiao seemed as if he heard the inner thoughts of the little guy at that moment, and through the fabric of his sleeve, he touched the trembling little ball inside. “It’s fine, don’t be scared. Daddy will protect you and you won’t be caught by the bad guys to be taken to a research institute.”

Hearing this, the tearful little hamster half-hesitatingly protruded his small head from Nie Xiao’s sleeve and cautiously looked at Xie Jun and the others.

This pitiful little look was cast on Xie Jun, and blessing arrived to his soul in an instant. He extended a finger in front of the little hamster. “Don’t worry Little Boss, we will also protect you, and will never let the bad guys capture you. We promise!!!”