C20

Chapter 20: WuYi overtakes space ability

As soon as Xiao WuYi tied Meng Guangyao up, he immediately pulled off the aperture on Kang Kang’s neck. The boy regained his breathing and the flush on his face instantly subsided.

Immediately afterwards, Xiao WuYi released Xie Jun and everyone, conveniently pulling apart the aperture in passing. However, before everyone could figure out what was going on, Kang Kang’s condition suddenly began to deteriorate.

“Brother! Wake up!” Nana felt Kang Kang’s scalding body and cried loudly in fright.

Xie Jun and Liu Dashan hurried over to give Kang Kang first aid but still failed to make it better. Everyone immediately began to worry, sweat trickling down their foreheads.

Finally, Xie Jun who heard Wu Wenyu’s shouts from outside the elementary school suddenly seemed to remember something. He hurriedly overturned the crystal nuclei he always carried on him and stuffed them all into Kang Kang’s hands.

The power that was about to collapse was replenished. Kang Kang’s body temperature began to drop and he was stable the next second.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief. It was only a false alarm.

When Wu Wenyu and her party found the little black room, they saw a large group of people sitting around a little boy, cutting a sorry figure. There was also a man bundled up like a dead pig on the ground beside them.

“How’s it going?”

Seeing the crowd that looked like they had fought a war, Wu Wenyu and the people with her stepped forward curiously. They found out that everyone had deep marks from strangulation. Among them, the little boy lying on the ground in the middle was covered with the most bruises.

Several medical students quickly stepped forward to give Kang Kang emergency treatment for his injuries, and under Xie Jun’s instructions, they were careful and did not dare touch the crystal nucleus in the boy’s hand.

Nana and the boys were originally guarding Kang Kang, but when they saw TaoTao who was being carried by Headmaster Yuan, they immediately rushed over with joy and wept tears of excitement.

“Great! TaoTao, you’re fine too!”

Headmaster Yuan looked at the little white-radish heads surrounding him with a distressed face. He sat down on the floor so that he and the several children could talk better.

Wu Wenyu looked at the bind marks on Xiao WuYi’s body, and also felt badly hurt. The bright red scars on his fair skin stood out in a shocking and alarming manner.

“It doesn’t hurt me! Xiao Yu-meimei!” Xiao WuYi comforted Wu Wenyu in turn, and also asked for credits like, “Little Hamster Warrior and everyone defeated the villain together!”

“Call me auntie!” Wu Wenyu carefully wiped the young boy with the ointment. As for the little hamster warrior’s cute words, it passed from one ear to another.

After dealing with Kang Kang and everyone’s injuries, everyone obtained a clear understanding of the cause and effect of the entire incident. Through Nana and the two boys, they learned that Meng Guangyao, a man who was inferior to a pig, was actually a teacher of this school.

When the apocalypse arrived, Meng Guangyao relied on his own abilities to lock up all the survivors of the whole village within the school. The adults became his slaves and carried supplies for him, but when he was upset, he would maim and kill them. All the surviving children were also imprisoned by him, wantonly subjected to his toying and torture.

Headmaster Yuan listened to the retelling of this dark series of events and was deeply disgusted with Meng Guangyao. At the same time, he also felt extremely saddened by the children’s experience. Especially after seeing the corpses of the adults and children on the school’s back mountain, it was safe to say that everyone was eager to slash Meng Guangyao a thousand times.