C66

MoYan revealed everything they knew and didn’t hide anything, and thus, the tough problem was laid bare—the origin of the apocalypse was actually a deranged alien invader.

Out of everyone, Bai Mei’s mood was the most complicated, the most displeased, and the most resentful. Practically all of his parents and elders had died in this disaster. Even he himself was a victim. He was even almost bewitched by that man in black’s restorative potion to kill his fellow Earth citizens on his behalf.

“He will appear again. We will definitely catch him and take revenge on him.” Bai Mei clenched his fists, his face grave as he gritted his teeth and said, “The apocalypse will definitely pass!!!”

“Certainly!!! That intruder must pay the price!” someone said with red eyes. “Now, we also have General and them to help. If we all work together, we can definitely overcome this disaster!”

Nie Xiao nodded with a dark gaze. Suppressing the resentment and enmity in his chest, he looked up at everyone present and calmly said, “This is the end of the matter for now. We can only continue to wait. At present, only we know about these things regarding the man in black, and about MoYan and them. In order to avoid chaos caused by inadvertently alerting the enemy, I hope that everyone here can keep this a secret. We still know too little about the man in black. What is his purpose by attacking the Earth? Are there other groups behind him? …We don’t know these yet, so we have to slowly plan it out at the moment.”

MoYan nodded affirmatively. “Except for people who you absolutely trust, never divulge mine, Possier’s, and the other’s identities. Once the enemy knows that we’re on earth, things will get worse.”

“Understood!” Everyone wiped away their tears and said in chorus.

After the discussion, they hastily ate lunch while restraining their sorrow and hatred, then continued to drive on the road. At this point, all their grief and hatred had turned into vengeance. It became a driving force to rebuild the Earth.

On their way, Nie Xiao, Duan Wenyu, and their team – as well as Wei Hanming and the scientists – continued to exchange information with MoYan and the others, further sorting out and integrating the important information that they now knew.

MoYan and the others also took out the quantum brains and communicators they were carrying, and gratuitously provided it to Wei Hanming and the others for research. Looking at this unprecedentedly high-end equipment, Dr. Wei and his colleagues sunk into a frenzy. Bai Mei saw that this quantum brain was almost the same as what the man in black had, and confirmed once again that the man in black was an intruder.

***

Time passed quickly, and the little hamster had slept for three days. At this time, everyone’s trucks had already entered the boundary of Fengcheng and would soon arrive at WuYi Base.

This morning, the little hamster finally woke up.

The little dumpling dazedly opened his eyes and poked his small head out of Nie Xiao’s pocket. A long dream of his memories made him a bit confused as to where he was right now.

Nie Xiao was about to get out of the room when he lowered his head and saw the little guy who’d woken up. He was pleasantly surprised and quickly and carefully took the little dumpling into his palm.

The little hamster only felt the sky spin, and he was caught in Nie Xiao’s palm the next second. When he saw the familiar man in front of him, all his consciousness instantly returned, and his mouth couldn’t help but let out a surprise tone!

The cute hamster pounced and directly hugged Nie Xiao’s finger.

“Chi!” Daddy! I missed you very much while I was sleeping and couldn’t see you. Baby had a long, long dream and now remembers everything!!!