C30

Compared with their fruitless search of relatives in Shancheng previously, they don’t know just how fortunate they were with the turn of events that time around in Fengcheng.

Not only did WuYi and Wu Wenyu find Nie Xiao and Wu Wenqi, but several other Fengcheng local students also successfully found a few surviving relatives. They really didn’t end up empty-handed.

The picture of their reunion seemed to have washed away some of the boundless despair that was brought upon the people by the apocalypse.

The team got bigger again and the group temporarily returned to the suburban villa area, where Wu Wenqi’s house was located to take a brief rest.

Ning Feng hadn’t forgotten the three fighter jets parked on the roof. He had promised Old Chief Xiao that he was going to take care of them.

“Little Labor, I have to ask you to store them away later!” Ning Feng put his hands together and looked earnestly at the little hamster in Nie Xiao’s pocket. However, because of the nickname, the little hamster did not feel the slightest hint of sincerity from Ning Feng.

“Chi!” It’s WuYi, not Labor!

The little hamster angrily threw a piece of melon seed shell at Ning Feng’s forehead.

Ning Feng’s head instantly suffered a “critical meng hit.”

Nie Xiao rubbed the little hamster’s small head, unable to hold back his smile. He then led everyone on the way back to the rooftops of the surrounding villas.

Soon after, seeing the three newly released fighter jets that were announced publicly on China’s news just before the apocalypse, everyone’s knees buckled.

Headmaster Yuan also almost fell due to his soft legs that were not able to stabilize. It was a close call, good thing he was supported by a student next to him.

Originally, when they heard Nie Xiao and the others’ story of how they flew back, they already thought it was very hardcore but they never expected that this flight back was not taken with ordinary helicopters.

Isn’t the hard in this hardcore a bit too hard? Truly unconventional, ba.

In the end, their imagination is still limited by poverty. Xie Jun and the others looked at Nie Xiao’s group, eyes suddenly full of reverence.

On the contrary, the little hamster didn’t have much of a reaction to this. He knew that Nie Xiao and the others could fly a plane way before the apocalypse so he didn’t feel that it was anything unusual.

As a little hamster, he really can’t differentiate between these planes at all, merely because of following his “resolutely safeguarding Daddy’s property” principle is he going to put the jets into his own little storages.

With two claws rubbing his small cheeks, all three fighter jets disappeared in place with a “swoosh.”

Bai Mei was watching this scene from the back and his eyes couldn’t help but flash. The size of the other’s space was so huge that it’s probably even more powerful than the ability core in his head.

At this time, Ning Feng finally didn’t feel jealous of Jiang Qi and was feeling elated instead. As long as there is Xiao WuYi, they will also be rich and handsome during the apocalypse.

On rising from poverty and becoming rich, we rely on raising a hamster.

However, the little hamster soon realized that he had accidentally used his ability in front of everyone and he couldn’t stop his guilty conscience. The tiny claws pointed at his little cheeks, he tried to cover it up but only made it more conspicuous as he stated.