C88.2

Saath, who cut a sorry figure, looked at Nie Xiao and the crowd who had forced him into desperate straits. His eyes flashed with extreme viciousness and madness as if dipped in poison. He rummaged with his hand and took out a pure black ability core suffused with a weird light. “This is for all of you forcing me, you have to die. If I can’t get the little prince, then we’ll be buried together!!”

Seeing this ominous ability core exuding a strong inauspicious aura, Nie Xiao and the other’s intuitions, which were as keen as wild animals, caused their scalps to tingle. They took two steps back vigilantly. With extremely cold expressions, they questioned, “What the hell do you want to do!!?”

“Hahaha!! …Cough cough…” Saath looked at Nie Xiao’s group in a deranged manner. He grinned and coughed a few times. His eyes were scarlet and bloodshot as he held the black ability core tightly in his hand for everyone to watch, threatening perversely, “This is my carefully crafted castle for the little prince! It was originally for the prince, but you just don’t want to hand him over, so I can only take you all in and be buried with me!!

“All the power necessary for the birth of an embryonic world is gathered here, meticulously modulated into a perfectly balanced point by me. Initially, as long as the little prince merged inside, a brand new world could be born in it… But you stubbornly didn’t give him!! You just wanted to hide him! Now unfortunately, my plan to create a new world is going to be destroyed!!!”

As he talked, Saath roared and screamed excitedly, his eyes full of resentment. “Since this is the case, then you can come in instead of the little prince!!! It’s difficult to maintain the balance between various powers, but it’s quite easy to break it. Except for the little prince, any extra hair thrown in will cause the powers to riot.

“When that time comes, with a ‘bang’, the whole earth will be finished together with me hahaha!!” Saath leaned forward and laughed wildly, crazily exaggerating to simulate the ‘bang’ sound of the explosion. His eyes flicked over Nie Xiao and the others one by one, very pleased to see those ugly and grave faces. His anger suddenly dispersed, and he felt immense glee in his chest.

“Originally, as long as you sacrificed the little prince, you and I could live together in harmony. I go to my world, and you stay on your earth. I would come and then go quietly… But now, all of this is because you forced me!!”

As he said this, Saath abruptly shot the black ability core into his body. Nie Xiao and the others, who wanted to fight over it, regretfully slowed down.

“You fucking lunatic!!” Everyone rained curses as they stared helplessly as the power core melted into Saath’s body.

“If you’re going to blame someone, blame your Little Prince WuYi for being a tortoise!!!” Saath’s gaze was incomparably sinister. Afterwards, a black whirlpool converged in his hand. He casually pulled a piece of hair from his head and held it on top of the whirlpool while approaching Nie Xiao and the others step by step.

Nie Xiao’s group didn’t dare move rashly. Whether it was true or not, they did not dare gamble on the whole earth. Ultimately, they watched Saath bypass them and fly to a high altitude. They followed closely, but also didn’t dare get too close, lest Saath was angered.

In an instant, the status of the two parties was reversed.

Saath condescendingly overlooked the entire WuYi base and the surrounding chaotic mountains, rivers, and land, then shouted from midair towards all directions. His words spread extremely far, seemingly able to reach everyone in the world.

All people instantly looked towards the sky in his direction.

“My Little Prince WuYi, I know you’re on Earth! If you don’t show yourself, I will let the entire Earth die with me!!! I’ll count to three!