C81

Like a twinkling of an eye, the nineteen-year period that could be described as long, was also not that long. Except for Xiao WuYi who had no real memory of that time because he was too young, everyone present could be said to have personally experienced the bloodshed.

Because of the sudden madness and betrayal of the Qitu Race, the major figures of various races of the Alliance fell one after another. That year was the darkest and when the worst civil strife since the establishment of the Interstellar Alliance happened.

A moment of silence fell upon the conference room. His Majesty Seidong looked at the silent Xiao WuYi beside him. Feeling affection and doting, he couldn’t help but stretch out his hand and rubbed the other party’s black hair.

It was this unsuspecting disaster that made Xiao WuYi, who was born not long ago at the time, lose his parents forever. Although he didn’t experience it personally, the pain and regret it brought afterwards were quite a lot.

MoYan looked at his little nephew with distress. Recalling the accident that year, his eyes suddenly became so dark that it was about to drip water. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists with hatred. “There’s unexpectedly still descendants of the Qitu Race?”

After the victory that year, he was personally responsible for the final clean-up operation and tracking, he didn’t expect that there would still be fish that slipped through the net.

The old prime minister of the Qijiang clan was no longer surprised by Earth’s situation at this time. Frowning tightly, he spoke fiercely, “Sure enough! The virus in the reserve can only be made by those lunatics of the Qitu Race. Experimenting with hundreds of millions of living creatures is simply deranged!!!”

“That’s how they slaughtered our people back then, this group of ungrateful white-eyed wolves!!!”

***

At the beginning, the Qitu Race was just an intelligent race living in a small galaxy at the border. Because the star energy of their galaxy was exhausted and their home star was no longer suitable for living, they began to gaze beyond the starry sky.

They gathered the wisdom and strength of the entire planet to create a spaceship to leave their home planet, which was no longer suitable for survival and drifted around in the vast interstellar ocean.

In the process of drifting, the Qitu Race experienced generations of personnel replacements. The number of people dropped sharply, and they met the members of the Alliance when they were about to die out.

At that time, the Interstellar Alliance’s peace system had already been established for a hundred years. Faced with a pitiful race that had lost its homeland and had no combat power, the Alliance selflessly opened its arms to them and provided them with a place to reside.

The surviving Qitu people cherished this opportunity, and soon won the favor of the Alliance members.

They were famous for the barb-like paint pattern in the middle of their foreheads. They have supreme intelligence and were high-end scientific research talents from birth. With their amazing learning speed and ability, they perfectly integrated into the culture of all ethnic groups in the Alliance and even entered into diverse high-tech research institutes.

Each of their remarkable research results has made them more loved by all races, and because of the loss of their home planet, they have also left a trace of compassion in the hearts of all races.

It stands to reason that in such a preferential environment, the Qitu family ought to grow up quickly.

But what was regrettable was that although they have outstanding brains, their physical quality was very weak. The long-term interstellar drifting has altered their genes, making it so difficult for them to reproduce offspring that couldn’t even be solved by technology.