C37

Xie Jun and Liu Dashan would’ve never expected that they would one day be played with in the hands of two men.

Wind, sand, thunder, and lightning mingled together dizzily and confusingly.

Nie Xiao and Wu Wenqi found it interesting, especially when combining their wind, lightning, and earth abilities with the two weapons. The power that erupted was even more amazing.

“It’s really the Thunder God’s hammer and Mountain Axe! It’s a perfect match!”

It wasn’t known who said something like this, but it really fits the picture right now.

Xiao WuYi was also watching Nie Xiao flip the sledgehammer in his hand, eyes sparkling. He only felt that Nie Xiao was so cool at this moment, and his clapping little hands were red in excitement.

“Daddy, you’re so handsome ya!”

Xie Jun and Liu Dashan changed back and were now fellow sufferers crying on each other’s shoulders. Afterwards, they turned to look at Nie Xiao and Wu Wenqi and felt that they would be thrown around violently every day in the future, with special effects too.

“Ah, it’s too difficult for us!”

The crowd laughed unkindly when they heard what the two men said. At the same time, it also made Duan Wenyu and Ning Feng start to get restless. They don’t know if they will also be able to find such a handy “weapon” in the future.

At that time, Wu Wenyu was looking at the small defensive cover that she’d gathered at the palm of her hand. So far, she still hasn’t shown any signs of awakening, and she couldn’t imagine what she would be like after awakening.

… Maybe, a transparent cover that speaks?

Wu Wenyu abruptly shook her head, shaking off the dreadful picture in her mind.

Watching as everyone’s enlightenment speed began to accelerate, Bai Mei couldn’t help but squeeze his fists. The time given to him was truly running out.

If more and more ability users succeed in awakening, then it would only become more and more difficult to deal with in the future. The collection of ability cores was bound to be accompanied by more and more troubles.

Xiao Yan, who was looking at Wu Wenqi and Nie Xiao from the side, had begun to miss Little Mo Ye who was far away in the capital base.

***

At that moment, at the capital base.

The Haicheng rescue team, headed by Wu Qingfeng and Luo Yunhai, was now ready to go. Old Chief Xia personally went out to see them off. Both his hands heavily patted the two men’s shoulders, expressing high hopes.

“Please, you must bring those scientists back! Please, everyone!”

“We won’t disappoint you!”

Wu Qingfeng, Luo Yunhai, and the others uniformly saluted with solemn expressions. After that, everyone lined up in a single file and jumped onto the truck in an orderly manner.

However, no one noticed the extra small sharp dagger inside the luggage they put in the car.

——”Xiao Yan-jiejie, I’m coming to you!”

***

The news that the rescue team sent by the capital had set off soon reached Nie Xiao and the rest’s ears through the communication device.

In regards to this, everyone didn’t dare to dilly dally and quickly decided on the list of people going, and also the route of the rescue operation.

Compared to the capital, they sent fewer people, but their combat power was not the least bit lacking. It should be mentioned that the core fighting strengths of the base were all going.