C59

In the face of Sislow’s sorrowful act, MoYan and the others were at their wit’s end. Although it was done out of good intentions, it resulted in them having no immediate way to contact the outside. MoYan and the others looked at Sislow, this bear child who was lacking a sorting out, and collectively felt tired inside.

Fortunately, this wasn’t completely bad news. MoYan sighed and said, “I can only pin my hopes on my wife. I trust that he can find my communicator and pick us up right away, as my last position can be seen on the communicator.”

“Ai, I can only wait slowly! The current environment of the Earth is very terrible too.” Possier deeply sighed.

He had asked his subordinates to drive a spaceship and secretly send him to Earth to play. Before his subordinates had left, he had ordered them not to pick him up unless they had heard from him, nor could they reveal his location to other people in his family. Now that he couldn’t send out any message, all his subordinates were probably thinking that he was having so much fun on Earth.

It wasn’t known how long it would take them to discover that there was an anomaly with his connection.

The two brothers, Feng Dao and Feng Qiang, drove here by themselves. Both of their spaceships were hidden at the back of the moon, but even with such a close distance between the Earth and the moon, their communicator commands couldn’t reach the ships.

Feng Dao couldn’t help looking at MoYan and saying, “General MoYan, you also came here by ship, right?”

MoYan nodded and shot a glance at Sislow, wearily wanting to light a cigarette. “I drove my ship here, yes, but my communicator is no longer here, and my spaceship can’t hear my thoughts and come down from inside the asteroid belt.”

Hearing this, Sislow bowed his head, terrified.

MoYan saw the communicators Possier and the Feng brothers were wearing, borrowed them, wanting to give it a try, and carefully checked for anything wrong.

In addition to their communicators, they were actually carrying quantum brains as well, but the area Earth was in wasn’t within the scope of the interstellar network. Otherwise, they could’ve just sent a message with the quantum brain so someone could pick them up, and there would’ve been no need to bring a special communicator to travel.

Watching MoYan fiddle with their communicators, Possier and the others also put their heads together to look at them, but the results of the final inspection showed that their communicators had no problems at all.

They didn’t know what exactly the problem was.

At this time, Sislow suddenly feebly raised his little hand, attracting the attention of the four adults. Pinching the corner of his robe, he said somewhat nervously, “Uh… uh, I seem to know what’s going on!!! My sonic waves also couldn’t be sent out. When it touches the atmosphere, it seems like something’s blocking it; en… it’s like something in the atmosphere specifically isolates the Earth from the rest of the universe.”

Hearing these words, MoYan and the three felt a thud of shock in their hearts, and their expressions immediately became serious.

“Lowzi, are you sure?” Feng Dao grabbed Sislow’s little hand and said with a tense expression.

Sislow was taken aback by everyone’s reaction but nodded with certainty, putting the reputation of their vampire race on the line to guarantee that he wasn’t mistaken.

“Definitely! I felt it since the very beginning of the apocalypse. Even those satellites made by the humans are isolated outside.” Sislow nodded, confessing truthfully. At first, he thought they were just his own sound waves that couldn’t be sent out, so he didn’t take it seriously. It hadn’t crossed his mind that everyone else’s communicator might also be intercepted.