C19

Chapter 19: WuYi was held hostage

Xiao WuYi nodded heavily to these words of help with red eyes, squeezing the little boy’s hand at the same time. As soon as the little boy got this affirmative response, he passed out completely and comfortably.

As soon as Xiao WuYi finished wiping his eyes, he immediately took the strawberry bag to his chest and started mentally taking out all kinds of medical supplies that he had looted from major pharmacies along the way. From the small strawberry bag, he took out the medical supplies and piled it like a hill with several types of medicine.

The medical students did not care about pretending to be shocked at this time and quickly picked out the useful ones from the middle and then started to give urgent treatment to the little boy.

Headmaster Yuan burst into tears as he looked at the child who was about the same age as his grandson. He really cannot think about what kind of animal could treat such a small child this way.

After Xiao WuYi finished taking things out from his little storage, he immediately stood up and walked straight back to the direction of the village. Xie Jun and the brothers hurried to keep up, gritting their teeth as they remembered the culprit, who they wanted to stab a thousand knives into, was still hiding in the village.

Wu Wenyu also wanted to follow, but the little boy couldn’t be moved so she was asked to stay in place to protect everyone. In the end, only Xie Jun, Liu Dashan and the brothers followed Xiao WuYi. Everyone else stayed behind to help care for the little boy.

It didn’t take long for Xiao WuYi and the others to find Xiangyang Primary School in the middle of the village.

As soon as they arrived, Nana locked in the small black room sensed them, and the four children couldn’t help crying.

They knew that they were finally saved.

……

Meng Guangyao had never imagined that in such a small broken village, someone would find the mountain. At first, he wanted to pretend to be an ordinary survivor, but who knew that when he came out to meet them, an axe would be coming his way.

Fortunately, his first reaction was to use his ability, which barely blocked the axe.

Meng Guangyao understood everything in a flash and cursed the little rabbits he kept inside the house.

A black aperture appeared in the air, tightly locking Liu Dashan’s axe. Liu Dashan raised his hand and closed it several times but failed to retract the axe. He couldn’t help but glare at the man on the far side.

When looking only at his appearance, Meng Guangyao had an honest face, the type that would seem harmless to humans and animals. It was very easy to trust people that looked like this and were in their early thirties. It was a pity that his morbid smile made his entire face look creepy.

“It’s proper to greet people when you arrive but violence is not promoted in schools.”

Meng Guangyao stared straight at Xie Jun and the others with an arrogant face that was quite confident about his strength, not in the very least panicked nor afraid of his crimes being exposed.

Xie Jun’s teeth itched with hate. From the start, he could tell that the man was a pervert. Without saying a word, he violently threw the sledgehammer at him. “You’re fucking dead, you piece of shit!”

“No rude language allowed in the school!”

Meng Guangyao looked at the other ability user and slightly raised eyebrows. He raised his hand slowly and another black aperture also directly locked on Xie Jun’s weapon, “It’s really lively with two ability users at the same time!”