C79

Following Xiao WuYi regaining consciousness was a flurry in the great hall. MoYan temporarily set aside the call with AnYi and the others and hurried over.

Xiao WuYi took in the familiar and amiable environment around him, still a bit unsettled and dazed. He sat on the bed with his black hair curled and sticking up, looking cute and lovely. The hearts of the surrounding attendants almost melted.

Their cutest little highness was finally back!

MoYan strode over, sat on the edge of the bed, and touched Xiao WuYi’s forehead. “Awake? Do you feel any discomfort?”

“No no!” Xiao WuYi shook his head. He looked at MoYan, then at his surroundings. His senses instantly sprung into circulation, and he suddenly rolled off the bed somewhat impatiently.

“Uncle, I’m fine; how long did I sleep!? We still have to inform everyone! By the way, how come I don’t see Aunt AnYi? He must be notified about this!”

Xiao WuYi looked around worriedly. His cute, anxious appearance wasn’t at all like the stately and staid appearance of a royalty, but everyone had long been accustomed to this.

Even Duke Seidon and company at the other end of the screen were calm and composed. After all, this was the normal style of the Nemo Royal Clan’s orthodox royal family.

MoYan laughed and reassured, “Don’t worry, you just slept for one night. Your aunt is here, too!”

Having said that, he handed the communicator to his family’s Little Highness. His Excellency AnYi, who was across the screen, looked at Xiao WuYi with flushed eyes.

Xiao WuYi’s eyes lit up, and he leaped to the screen with joy and longing. “Aunt!!!”

“Don’t call me Aunt. It’s Little Uncle!!!” AnYi emphasized while wiping his red eyes. It was stated in a fierce tone, but with incomparable intimacy.

Across the screen, AnYi carefully checked Xiao WuYi’s state. His heart softened into a ball once he saw this lively and vigorous appearance.

The little hamster especially missed AnYi at this time.

After a brief reunion full of intimacy, Xiao WuYi also knew that MoYan had already disclosed everything happening over there on Earth to AnYi while he’d been asleep. Since Duke Seidon and them were present, they were also informed.

In this regard, Xiao WuYi immediately felt relieved and a bit impatiently asked, “Since you’ve all known about it, can we rescue them next?”

Xiao WuYi held the communicator in one hand and MoYan in the other. As he walked to the conference table in the front hall, the two sides were discussing the following plan through the screen.

AnYi, who was on the reconnaissance ship, nodded. He put away his longing mood and said seriously, “Rescue is inevitable. I, Duke Seidon, and the others here are now preparing to proceed towards Earth. We’ve already given some gathered relevant information to the Alliance Headquarters.”

Duke Seidon, Lord Randt, and the rest on the side nodded and added, “The central administration in the motherstars of our races are now aware. Our races will participate in the Alliance’s conference that will be focusing on the specific arrangements and planning regarding this matter. The ’s protected area system had been jointly formulated by the entire Alliance, so it’s only compulsory for other planets to be notified.”

“Uh-huh! I understand.” Xiao WuYi’s thought process was very clear. Looking at AnYi’s group, he worriedly advised, “Then you must be careful when dispatching a fleet from our side. Bai Mei said that the man in black is powerful and dangerous!”