C70

Since the matter of Lin Mengfei pushing Wu Wenyu into a pile of zombies had happened a long time ago, Xiao WuYi and Wu Wenyu didn’t bother mentioning it again after meeting Nie Xiao and the others. So except for Headmaster Yuan and Xie Jun’s crew, who were involved from the beginning and knew the facts, the others were clueless.

At this time, looking at Xiao WuYi, Xie Jun, and Liu Dashan’s hostile expressions, Wu Wenqi and Nie Xiao were full of inquiry and curiosity.

Wu Wenyu was also a bit surprised to see Lin Mengfei here again, but at this moment, there were no fluctuations in her heart.

Wu Wenyu stared at the miserable back as if facing an insignificant stranger. She hugged Wu Wenqi’s arm and sweetly smiled as she said, “Brother, this person has nothing to do with me, I don’t know her.”

Lin Mengfei, who’d been firmly wrapping herself around Liu Gang, seemed to have heard the voice from behind her and instantly stiffened from head to toe. She didn’t dare turn her head back.

Hearing Wu Wenyu’s completely opposing words while seeing WuYi and Xie Jun’s extremely resentful faces, Wu Wenqi and Nie Xiao were befuddled.

Xie Jun felt sorry for what Wu Wenyu had experienced. If he were betrayed by his good brother Liu Dashan and was pushed into a sea of zombies, he’d probably go crazy on the spot. Xie Jun hatefully gritted his teeth as he glared at Lin Mengfei’s figure. He stepped forward and shouted, “I can’t just leave this matter as is!”

Lin Mengfei shrank in fear when she heard Xie Jun’s cold voice behind her. Liu Gang also took the opportunity to get away, panting as he shifted to Li Qi’s side. He watched Wu Wenyu and Xie Jun’s behavior and suddenly understood that this woman must be hiding an abundance of things. He recalled his experiences of getting along with this woman day and night and felt his scalp numb as goosebumps rose and his heart became exceedingly disgusted.

“…Are Miss Xiao Yu and Lin Mengfei old acquaintances?” Liu Gang asked in a slightly nervous manner. Recalling the times when his relations with people weren’t cordial, he was very afraid of Lin Mengfei offending Wu Wenyu in his name.

Xie Jun sneered, wanting to expose all the vile things Lin Mengfei had done, but Wu Wenyu grabbed his hand before he could do so.

Wu Wenyu looked at the woman who shrank and shivered at the side as she pulled at Xie Jun’s hand and swayed it. She said softly, “I really don’t know a person named Lin Mengfei.”

As early as the moment of betrayal, this person can’t live rent-free in her head anymore.

Wu Wenyu hugged Xie Jun’s arm and shook it, saying lovingly with a smile on her face, “Okay okay, you’re tired, everyone is tired, so let’s go back first!”

Seeing Wu Wenyu’s nonchalant young lady attitude, although Xie Jun and WuYi were a little angry, they still obeyed Wu Wenyu’s words and stopped bothering over it. The others also returned to the villa district together, filled to the brim with confusion.

Wu Wenqi and Xiao Yan glanced at Wu Wenyu, then couldn’t help but look back at the woman sitting on the ground. Their lips were pursed and their eyes somewhat deep. Even though they didn’t know what happened between the girls, they wouldn’t let others bully their family’s little sister no matter what. Judging from Xie Jun and WuYi’s behavior, they’d just believe in ghosts if there was no discord between them.

Nie Xiao rubbed Xiao WuYi’s drooping head, fell behind, and asked in a low voice, “Wait, can Baby quietly tell Daddy what happened?”

“Okay!” Xiao WuYi nodded heavily, then squeezed his fist and whispered to Nie Xiao, “Daddy, that woman’s bad. Xiao Yu-meimei is just unwilling to lower herself to her level. Hmph, she can be counted as lucky!”