𑁍

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

It was around five o'clock when Seonghwa finished moving and unpacking all of his stuff.

It was also the same time he discovered San was actually a grump when hungry.

Seonghwa insisted that he and San go shopping for food immediately.

San had mistakenly told Seonghwa that he doesn't eat much, usually just pizza.

The confession made Seonghwa shift into what Yeosang calls his "parent mode."

"Pizza is now and forevermore banned from this apartment!" Seonghwa had declared. "C'mon, we're going to the store right now!"

San protested, just wanting to lay around and relax.

Seonghwa was having none of it, and used his hyung card and the promise of a delicious meal to get the twenty-one year old to comply.

To his surprise, San didn't even flinch when Seonghwa approached and unlocked his pink Mini Cooper.

"Whoever did the paint job did a good job." Was all San had to say about it.

Seonghwa turned on the radio as he backed out of his parking spot.

A Denzel Curry song started to play, and San's expression brightened for the first time since Seonghwa arrived.

"You like hip hop?" Seonghwa inquired, grateful for a conversation starter.

San nodded eagerly. "You kidding me? Of course. Hip hop is my life. I have no idea where I would be without it. I compose and write raps myself, you know."

"Oh?" Seonghwa raised an eyebrow. "I have a friend who writes his own verses for songs, too. His name is Kang Yeosang. I think you'd like him. He's a big ball of sunshine. Since I'm cooking anyway, do you mind if I invite him over to eat with us?"

"Sure." San shrugged. "This is the first and last time I will go outside for the rest of the year, so I might as well."

Seonghwa laughed and playfully slapped San's shoulder. "You still have to go to class, San! You're gonna get sick of being in the dorm anyway, cuz I'm gonna bother you all day to make sure you're healthy and well."

"It almost sounds like you're taking on the role of my parent." San grumbled.

"Yeosang says I'm like a parent all the time." Seonghwa giggled. "So you're not wrong."

When they came to a red light, Seonghwa sent a quick text to Yeosang to come to his apartment at around 8:30.

San continued to grumble to himself, but Seonghwa could tell that there was no maliciousness in it.

Seonghwa was pleasantly surprised by how quick he and San hit it off.

It took weeks for Seonghwa's roommate last year to even speak properly to him.

Even though San was quiet, he wasn't awkward and shy.

Talking to him came easily.