❀˖°

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"Hey Jongho, your head got in the shot! We have to do it again." Seonghwa called out, irritated.

His four Film Lab classmates groaned.

For Seonghwa's final project for Film Lab, the class had to produce a film that conveyed self-growth.

They could either do an independent film or collaborate with up to five other students.

Students, of course, jumped at the opportunity to team up with Seonghwa.

His fashion sense may have made the class sneer at him, but they all knew he was extremely smart.

Seonghwa decided to partner up with the students who were nice and respectful to him all semester: Lee Gahyeon, Na Goeun, Kim Jiwoong, and Choi Jongho.

Jongho was Seonghwa's favorite.

He looked like and reminded him of Yunho.

The concept for their project was simple but profound: A college student spends all of his time inside his dorm, never leaving to go outside.

He is weighed down by studying and tests.

He eventually finds himself in a weird world where he is outside and experiences the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter.

In each season, he meets a person who represents that specific season.

The personified seasons resemble and dress like college students, albeit with traditional colors that associate with that their allotted time of year.

In the end, it was all just a dream induced by stress, and the student is determined to take time to go outside and appreciate life and his youth.

Seonghwa would be Spring, of course, since his natural ability to rock bright colors was a no-brainer.

Seonghwa even designed his own costume with some help from Yunho's art supplies.

Seonghwa bought a plain white t-shirt and dyed the lower half of it mint green and then pale pink right below it to create a horizontal gradient effect.

He completely tie-dyed an old pair of white skinny jeans with pastel pink, green, blue, lavender, and yellow.

A pair of pink Converse completed the look.

For added decoration, Yunho made Seonghwa a flower crown made out of fake pink and blue roses.

The outfit was lovely, and Seonghwa planned on wearing it when springtime rolled around.

As for makeup, Seonghwa got a little creative.

He did a smoky eye, but instead of using dark colors, he used pink, blue, and yellow eyeshadow.

He borrowed Yunho's green and pink eyeliners to create flowers with a stem.

He swiped green eyeliner across his eyelid and lower waterline, and used the pink eyeliner to draw little flowers at corner of his eye where the two layers of eyeliner met.