⋆✿

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

The shock and raw emotion wore off as the two left the Liberal Arts building.

Yunho had a light blue penny board with him, so he coasted leisurely beside his online friend.

"How the hell is he skateboarding in heels?" Seonghwa wondered to himself, but Yunho heard him.

"Talent." He replied cheekily.

Seonghwa's Voice and Speech class didn't start until 12pm, so when Yunho revealed that his next class didn't start until one, he dragged the freshman, penny board and all, to his Mini Cooper.

"Oh my god! Your car is so cute!" Yunho squealed as he slid into the passenger seat. "The color is perfect!"

"Thank you!" Seonghwa laughed. "I wanna take you somewhere. There's a bakery nearby that is to die for. You'll like it."

"Sounds great! I'm hungry, anyway!"

The employees at the Wonderland Bakery didn't bat an eye when Seonghwa entered in all of his pastel glory.

He was a regular, so they were already used to him.

They paid Yunho no mind as well.

The patrons, however, weren't as accustomed to such a display.

"Hey look, it's Barbie and Ken." a guy mocked to his girlfriend, thinking he was the funniest guy on the planet.

Yunho's smile never left his face as he proudly walked with Seonghwa to the counter.

The pair ordered lemonade and two bunny cookies each.

They sat down in the back of the establishment so they could have a little more privacy.

"I... I don't know where to start." Seonghwa said, sipping his lemonade. "How crazy is it that you're here? I assumed you were attending a college in Gwangju."

Yunho shrugged, but his smile faltered. "I needed to get out of Gwangju, quite honestly. My parents are unbearable right now. I wanted to go to a place near you. You seemed okay here. You were thriving pretty well. I wanted to leave home and get a chance to experience a different place. I had no idea you went to Gidae University, though. This is my first time seeing you in the flesh."

"Well, I saw you the other day." Seonghwa admitted. "I didn't believe it was you. But now that I'm looking at you... I know for sure."

Yunho's eyes widened. "When did you see me?"

"My friend was at the new skate park. He recorded your act of chivalry. And the epic knockout by the other guy."

Yunho's mouth formed an 'o.' "T-That was nothing special. I just did what you advised us to do in the log you posted yesterday."

Seonghwa's heart soared. "Really?"

"Yeah. The girl you saw was Mingi's friend, and-"

"Mingi?" Seonghwa raised an eyebrow. "Who's that?"

"Ah, Mingi. He's the guy who punched the homophobe and saved me." Yunho clarified, a slight blush heating his cheeks. "Anyway, all she was doing was kissing her girlfriend goodbye, and he started picking on her. He reached for her arm, so she pushed him. That's what really pissed him off. I just did what any decent human being would do. Since I get picked on a lot, I usually don't stand up for anyone. I'm always too scared. But yesterday... I just couldn't stand by anymore. I was angry at the homophobe and angry at myself for always being so idle. Your roommate Mountain is absolutely right in saying that we should stick together."

Seonghwa held back a snort at the name 'Mountain.' "Seriously, Yunho, I'm so proud of you. It takes guts to stand up for someone else. Take pride in your new-found resolve."

Yunho smiled his signature grin. "Hyung, sometimes I wish that you were my parent. Is that weird?"

Seonghwa picked up on the pensiveness in his tone.

"Well, I'm already referred to as a parent by my jerk of a friend Kang Yeosang. So... no, it's not weird at all."

Yunho beamed. "Whoa, your friend is Yeosang? He's my neighbor!"

Seonghwa burst with laughter. "No way! That means Hongjoong is your neighbor, too! That's crazy!"

"Speaking of crazy... can I meet Mountain? When he started yelling and banging on your door during your video log, I laughed so hard. He's funny!"

Seonghwa sniggered to himself. "Yeah, I'll introduce you to Mountain..."