𑁍

[ please go check the content warning page before proceeding with this chapter! ]

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"Wanna get outta here?" Jackson whispered, Seonghwa somehow hearing him over the background noise.

Seonghwa's mind was too far gone to say anything intelligible.

He gave the man a weak nod.

"Let's go back to my place. You're too drunk to drive anywhere anyway." Jackson nibbled on the cartilage of Seonghwa's ear.

In the far reaches of his mind, Seonghwa noticed that Jackson didn't appear to be intoxicated at all.

He was completely sober.

But his raging hormones didn't care.

He wanted to get his brains fucked out right now.

Suddenly, Seonghwa felt himself getting ripped from Jackson's grasp.

The abrupt movement almost made Seonghwa vomit.

"You shouldn't be taking advantage of drunk people, Jackson. You're completely sober, and he can barely stand on his own." He heard Hongjoong's voice snap.

Seonghwa looked up at Jackson, seeing that he was just as surprised to see Hongjoong.

"Hongjoong...?" Jackson gaped. "Is that really you?"

"Yes, it's me, you dick. And I see you're still the same asshole you were two years ago." Hongjoong snarled. "I won't allow you to hurt Seonghwa like you hurt me. C'mon hyung, we're leaving!"

The ravenette dragged the confused blond away, leaving Jackson standing there in a daze.

"Joongie, where are we going?" Seonghwa asked, his voice loopy. "Where'd the angel go?"

"That jerk is no angel." Hongjoong said through clenched teeth. "I'm taking you back to the apartments. You're so drunk, anyone could just have their way with you. Do you even remember where you are right now?"

Seonghwa just blinked in response.

"Thought so. Gimme your car keys." Hongjoong ordered.

Seonghwa handed them over without a second thought, Hongjoong sighing at the docile behavior.

He helped his hyung to his car, unlocking the passenger door and gently laying him inside.

Hongjoong then got in on the driver's side.

Hongjoong had his driving permit, but not his license.

He prayed that the campus police didn't pull them over.

Hongjoong did his best to navigate his way back to the Grand Apartments.

Seonghwa didn't make it easy.

The drunken senior cracked corny jokes, laughing loudly at them.