⋆✿

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"My legs are gonna turn into two human flavored popsicles if we don't hurry up!" Hongjoong seethed.

"Okay, Hongjoong. Gross." Yeosang gagged.

It was one o'clock in the morning, now New Year's Day.

After Hongjoong's dramatic (according to San) confession, Hongjoong was embraced by Seonghwa's followers.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol both pinched him hard just out of spite, but they eventually forgave him too for fucking up.

After doing the countdown to the New Year, the large group of LGBTQ+ kids dispersed and went their separate ways with Seonghwa promising to do something like this again in the future.

That left Seonghwa, Hongjoong, San, Yeosang, Mingi, Yunho, and Wooyoung walking back together.

The temperature was almost below freezing.

Since Hongjoong didn't have the foresight to bring a pair of warm pants to change into, he was forced to walk bare-legged.

"Hyung, this is just karma getting you back for the all the times you've fucked up this past year." Wooyoung quipped.

"Oh, is that so?" Hongjoong spat scornfully. "Why don't you come over here and see what karma has waiting for you, brat."

Seonghwa whacked the back of Hongjoong's head, causing him to whine. "Be nice, Hongjoong! You're still not out of the doghouse yet with me."

"I know that." Hongjoong rubbed the back of his head, pouting slightly.

"You really should wear skirts more often." Mingi smirked, jumping at the chance to rile Hongjoong up. "You look cute in them."

"Oh god, no." San deadpanned. "He definitely shouldn't. You all should've seen the monstrosities that were Hongjoong's legs earlier today. He had so much hair on them, like a patch of fucking weeds. He cried like a baby when Yunho waxed all the hair off. There's no way in hell I'm going through that every month when all the hair grows back."

Seonghwa giggled while Hongjoong groaned.

"What is this? 'Kick Hongjoong while he's down' day? Some friends I have." The pink-haired man sulked.

"This was Hongjoong's idea, y'know." Yunho said helpfully. "In fact, dyeing his hair pink and wearing that skirt was all his idea. A pretty clever one if I do say so myself."

Seonghwa smiled fondly at Hongjoong. "Yeah... it really tugged on my heartstrings. Hongjoong, are you really gonna be okay walking around with pink hair for months?"

Hongjoong took Seonghwa's hand into his. "Of course I will. Pink is starting to grow on me now cuz of you."

Feeling his heart swoon, Seonghwa curled their fingers together.

"That's not the only thing of his that's gonna grow tonight." Yeosang muttered, grinning evilly.

"Oh my god, grow up, hyung!" Wooyoung pinched his nose bridge.

San snuck Yeosang an appreciative high-five.