𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"Hongjoong... you're a fucking fashion disaster." Seonghwa said flatly.

Hongjoong tried to pick out some dressier clothes to try on his own, but that turned out to be a horrible idea.

Colors clashed, pants were too short, and shirts were unflattering.

Seonghwa sat down his neatly folded pile of clothes back in the dressing room and he dragged Hongjoong back out onto the sales floor.

"Hyung, I have no idea what I'm doing. This isn't my prowess." Hongjoong complained.

"Well, you need to make it your prowess." Seonghwa retorted. "No wonder you only wear black. You don't know what colors go together and what looks good on you. Well, I'll help you out. I may wear women's clothing, but I have just as much knowledge about men's fashion too. Put those clothes back and follow me."

Hongjoong trudged throughout the store putting back what he got out as Seonghwa scanned the men's dress area critically.

By the time Hongjoong returned to Seonghwa, he already had a black, white and grey gingham suit jacket, a white dress shirt, a black tie, and black dress pants for Hongjoong to try.

"I get that black is your thing, so I can work with that." Seonghwa told him. "Try this on. You'll thank me."

Hongjoong looked down at the expensive outfit warily. "You sure?"

"Trust me. I wouldn't let you walk around looking ridiculous." Seonghwa promised.

Sighing in defeat, Hongjoong plodded to the dressing room Seonghwa formerly occupied.

Seonghwa tapped his foot in anticipation.

He had never seen Hongjoong wear anything dressy before.

He was certain that this would be a sight to behold.

And holy shit, what a sight Hongjoong was.

The man peeked out of the dressing room nervously.

After some encouragement from Seonghwa, he fully emerged, taking Seonghwa's breath away.

He whistled approvingly.

"Damn, you clean up real nice, Hongjoong." Seonghwa complimented him earnestly.

Hongjoong shifted his weight onto his right leg. "You think so?"

"I know so! I mean, did you even look at yourself in the mirror?" Seonghwa gasped, aghast at the idea that Hongjoong didn't think he looked good. "You look so handsome. Hey, let's try some more stuff on. Obviously my guidance is working."

Hongjoong shook his head, amused. "Why are you an acting major? You should've went into fashion design."

Seonghwa clicked his tongue. "No way. I would drive myself absolutely insane if I had to show people like you how to dress every day."