𑁍

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Seonghwa cried into his phone.

On the other line, Jongho flinched at the rage in his classmate's voice. "I'm sorry, Seonghwa! The file with your scene got corrupted. We have to redo your part and edit it."

Seonghwa clutched his head.

There was no way this was happening.

Today was December 16th, four days prior to when the Film Lab final project was due.

It was also the day before the Raven Claw's amateur night and Hongjoong's showcase.

It was too late in the day to start filming again, so he, Jongho, and Gahyeon would have to start in the morning and spend the whole day editing so it would be done.

Goeun wasn't available to help out.

The gods must have had it out for him, because everything seemed to be going wrong.

Hongjoong was tiring himself out and continued to distance himself.

Yeosang has been in a constant terrible mood, snapping at Seonghwa whenever he mentioned Hongjoong.

San has been unusually quiet, unable to look Seonghwa directly in the eyes.

And when he asked Yunho what the hell was going on, he was apparently just as clueless.

But Seonghwa could see pity in Yunho's eyes, so he must have known something.

Seonghwa was at the end of his rope, on the verge of crying in frustration.

Why was everyone acting so strange?

Just what was everyone hiding from him?

The next day, Seonghwa reluctantly told Yeosang that he wouldn't be able to make it to the Raven Claw.

"Hyung, why?" Yeosang asked over the phone, crushed.

"I have to redo my part of my Film Lab project." Seonghwa groaned into the receiver. "It got messed up. The project is due in three days, so I have to spend all of today getting it done so my team and I can go over the film together. We can't film until 5pm, since Jongho has a basketball competition he's participating in."

"That sucks. But it can't be helped, I guess." Yeosang sighed. "San's with me, so I'll pass on the news to him."

"Thanks, Yeosangie. Do you mind telling Hongjoong too?" Seonghwa requested. "I haven't been able to reach him."

The silence that followed was deafening.

Seonghwa could almost hear Yeosang fuming.

"Yeah, sure. I'll tell him." Yeosang finally replied. "I gotta go, hyung. I'll talk to you after the showcase, okay?"

"Yeosang, is everything alright?" Seonghwa managed to squeeze in before Yeosang ended the call. "I can feel the animosity through the phone."