𑁍

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

The aspiring musicians spent three hours huddled around San's keyboard, computer, and mixing equipment.

Seonghwa had listened to their excitement as he worked on his homework.

San's piece, from what Seonghwa was hearing so far, sounded really intense and passionate.

Hongjoong had a small part in the piece, and when Seonghwa heard Hongjoong rap his lines, he couldn't help but sigh in gratification at his strong voice.

He could listen to Hongjoong rap all day.

"I'm hungry!" Yeosang wailed as he emerged from San's room.

Seonghwa was finishing up the conclusion to his essay when he heard Yeosang's complaint.

He crept out of his room to see Yeosang, San, and Hongjoong huddling in the kitchen.

They looked a bit tired, but satisfied at the progress made.

"Hyung, you don't have anymore food!" Yeosang cried.

Seonghwa choked back a giggle.

He had originally intended to go to the grocery yesterday, but all prior plans were forgotten when Hongjoong unexpectedly called to go on their first date.

He used the rest of food he had in the fridge to make them breakfast.

"I'll have to go to the grocery tomorrow." Seonghwa told him. "I don't feel like it today. I still have tests to grade for my English class."

"Can I borrow your car and go?" Yeosang asked with hopeful eyes.

Seonghwa ruffled Yeosang's hair. "Absolutely not. I will not have you on the streets pretending you're in GTA. You almost crashed my car last time."

Yeosang groaned at the memory from last year. "Fine, looks we'll have to find something to eat outside. The grocery is too far of a walk for me. I heard the student council organized some food vendors by the student center. I really want some ddeokggochi. Who wants to go with me?"

"I'll go." San offered immediately.

Seonghwa gaped.

Did San just volunteer to go outside? And walk?

The same guy who at the beginning of the school year swore to never leave the apartment?

San was whipped for Kang Yeosang.

"I knew I could count on you!" Yeosang gushed, squishing San in a hug.

The grey haired man didn't mind that he was suffocating.

He simply enjoyed the affection.

"You coming, Hongjoong?" Yeosang asked as he grabbed his wallet from San's room.

"Nah, that's alright. I'm not hungry." Hongjoong declined the invitation. "I'll stay and work on some of my other music. There's something I wanted to show Seonghwa-hyung anyway."