𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Ding dong.

Hongjoong groaned at the sound of the doorbell.

He hoped that he wouldn't be bothered with people after he returned to Anyang.

He hadn't said a word to his parents on the ride home, and they knew better than to question him at this point in time.

It was four days into winter vacation, and Hongjoong wallowed in misery.

Just the thought of Seonghwa hating him made him want to bawl his eyes out, but he knew that what he was doing was in Seonghwa's best interests.

He had hurt him in a way that was unforgivable.

No one could tell him otherwise.

His plans to not have any social contact with people were ruined when the doorbell rang.

He had the whole house to himself for the day, his parents gone to a holiday function.

Luck wasn't on his side at all this holiday season.

Hongjoong pulled on a sweater and basketball shorts before scuffling to the front door, wanting to get this over with.

He looked through the peephole and gasped at who he saw staring back at him.

He quickly opened the door to see Yunho bundled in a pink coat, cheeks pink from the cold.

He flashed the ravenette his bright grin.

"Yunho...?" Hongjoong said in disbelief.

"Um, hey!" Yunho lifted a hand in greeting. "What's up?"

"Wait, what the hell is going on? How do know where I live?" Hongjoong rubbed his eyes.

"I sort of went on Facebook and asked one of your friends what your address was." Yunho twiddled his thumbs.

Hongjoong cursed internally.

What kind of lowlife friend would sell him out like this?

He was lucky that it was Yunho seeking such private information.

Hongjoong eyed the black Mitsubishi parked on the curb.

The car was still running.

The windows were tinted, and he couldn't see inside.

"Did you drive here?" He inquired, frowning.

"Sort of. Uh, can I come inside? I wanna talk to you, and it's kinda cold out here." Yunho replied ambiguously, his teeth chattering.

Hongjoong quickly stepped aside and let his lilac-haired friend in.

Yunho removed his gloves and coat, giving the ravenette a relieved thank you.

"This is quite the surprise." Hongjoong appraised Yunho suspiciously. "So what are you doing here?"

"Let's sit down first. Please?" Yunho requested softly.