𓇗

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Ten minutes later, Seonghwa was gasping for air as he fled to his Mini Cooper, his laughter almost suffocating him.

He didn't realize how loud he was talking when he was recording his log.

San had banged on his door, pissed that he was woken for the second time.

After he was finished recording, Seonghwa explained the blog he ran, which calmed San down slightly.

However, his anger returned tenfold when Seonghwa revealed that he dubbed him as "Mountain" in the video log.

San then proceeded to chase him out of the apartment.

"How could you call me something so fucking gross?!" San had yelled. "You're not allowed to talk about me on your damn blog ever again!"

Not even a promise of lifting the pizza ban could deter his roommate's murderous rampage.

Catching his breath, Seonghwa tossed his pink backpack into the backseat before settling in the driver's seat.

Seonghwa can't remember the last time he's felt so elated when leaving his dorm.

Hanging out with Yeosang helped last year, but living with horrible roommates killed his spirit sometimes.

Seonghwa took out his phone, shooting Yeosang a quick text.

Another reason why they got along so well is that Yeosang is an early bird like him.

He snorted when Yeosang sent him a picture of a sleeping Hongjoong.

His mouth was open, and his hair was a hot mess.

From: Yeosangie, 7:51am

You should've heard him snore last night, Seonghwa! He sounds like a fucking race car engine!

Yeosang then proceeded to send Seonghwa a ten second video of the alleged snoring from last night.

"Oh my god...!" The snoring was so loud, he had to turn down the volume to the lowest setting on his phone.

The flash from Yeosang's phone settled on Hongjoong's body, illuminating the bed.

He giggled at Hongjoong.

There was something strangely adorable about the way Hongjoong's limbs were spread like a starfish, his head tipped back weirdly, sounds that were way too loud to be snores escaping his mouth.

To: Yeosangie, 7:53am

Well, if you wanna escape, meet me at the student center.

I need to get my student ID and my textbooks. Fml TT_TT

From: Yeosangie, 7:54am

Joongie's awake, so I don't need escape. I do wanna see you, though <3

If you had gotten here TWO DAYS AGO like me, you would've already had your ducks in a row.