𑁍

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

The drive to the Liberal Arts building was a tad longer than the drive to the student center.

Seonghwa managed to find a parking spot and enter the grand establishment with four minutes left to spare.

He took the elevator to the third floor, where the language department resided.

Professor Hwang's class was in room 311.

Seonghwa found it with no difficulty.

There were quite a few students who had arrived already.

New students on the first day either arrived to their classes way too early, or arrived late as a result of being lost.

Professor Hwang wasn't in the room yet, most likely finishing up business in his office.

Just like last year, there were a few shocked gasps when Seonghwa entered the classroom.

He heard a particular student whisper, "Geez, why do we have two fag cross-dressers in this class?"

Seonghwa frowned slightly, confused.

What was the brat talking about?

Paying the student no mind, he walked to the front, sitting in the chair next to Professor Hwang's desk.

He pulled out his phone to send San an apology for waking him so rudely.

The gasps died down as the whispers grew louder, which Seonghwa expected.

What Seonghwa didn't expect to hear, however, was a rather embarrassing sounding squeak.

He looked up from his phone, wondering where the sound came from.

A few other students looked around the classroom as well, but soon went back to gossiping.

Seonghwa surveyed the room.

He spotted a student in the very back that was acting rather strange.

He had placed his head on his desk, hidden behind his arms.

His entire body was shaking.

When he saw lavender hair, Seonghwa felt his heart speed up.

Wait... he can't be...

After a few seconds, the boy lifted his head, and at that moment, Seonghwa felt all the air leave his body.

That student was the same boy from San's video.

That student was the same boy he had spent seven years conversing with over the internet.

That boy was Alien_Yu.

Seonghwa could hear Professor Hwang enter the room and sit at his desk, but nothing could register in his mind.

The prof noticed Seonghwa's stupor and gave him a concerned look.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

Seonghwa shook his head, pulling himself together.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He stammered.

His gaze never left Yu's face.

The boy shyly waved at Seonghwa, donning the same awestruck face.

Class began promptly at 8am, but Seonghwa couldn't focus.

He was subconsciously aware of Professor Hwang introducing himself to the class, asking Seonghwa to introduce himself also.

Seonghwa stood up and told the class his name.

He gave a basic greeting and told them he was looking forward to working with them.

He noticed Yu silently mouthing 'Park Seonghwa' several times, smiling goofily.

Seonghwa thanked whatever deity was listening that Professor Hwang used the first day of class to go over the syllabus.

There was no way he could have contributed anything coherent today.

Yu's eyes never left Seonghwa's, adding to the unfocused state he was in.

It wasn't until Professor Hwang dismissed the class that Seonghwa remembered how to breathe properly.

Yu purposefully stayed in his seat as the rest of the class filed out.

Some of the passing students stared at him as they walked past, but Yu didn't seem to notice.

Seonghwa slowly walked towards the back of the classroom.

The boy rose from his seat, and Seonghwa felt a smile etch onto his face.

It's him. It's really him!

As Seonghwa approached him, Yu tugged nervously at his Victorian style blouse.

His pale pink skirt swayed as he rubbed his legs together.

His pink heeled booties gave him a little extra height.

"You're... really the Pink Princess..." He murmured, his deep voice lined with incredulity.

"And you're really Alien Yu..." Seonghwa replied softly. "What's your real name?"

"Jeong Yunho. Or Yuyu, if you want." He answered, pulling his glossed bottom lip into his mouth. "It's nice to finally meet you, Seonghwa-ssi."

"Hwa." Seonghwa told him. "All my friends just call me Hwa."

Yunho teared up at the title. "Yeah... we're friends."

Seonghwa stretched his arms out invitingly. "Well, aren't you going to give your friend a hug?"

Seonghwa barely finished his sentence when Yunho practically jumped on him, almost knocking him backwards.

Yunho squeezed him tight, burying his face in Seonghwa's chest.

The blond wrapped an arm around Yunho's back while he stroked the boy's hair with his free hand.

A soft sob escaped Yunho's lips. "I'm so happy..." He sniffled.

"Me too." Seonghwa murmured.