𓇗

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Hongjoong expected to run into Seonghwa on campus at some point.

He didn't anticipate seeing him walk into his Creative Writing class.

Seonghwa had said they were in the same course, but he never thought they would have the same professor.

The ravenette sighed to himself as he readjusted his black glasses.

He always arrived to his classes early and sat in the very back so he could have a few minutes of repose before drowning in work.

However, all plans of serenity were shattered when he saw that Seonghwa's lavender shorts ended mid-thigh.

Hongjoong had a hard time tearing his eyes away from Seonghwa's legs, even when he heard Seonghwa speak to him.

"Hey, Hongjoong!" Seonghwa stepped towards him, sitting in the desk next to his. "I was hoping we'd be in the same class!"

Hongjoong finally looked up when he sat down. "Yeah..."

"Your glasses look cute on you." Seonghwa casually complimented him as he opened his backpack.

"Thanks." Hongjoong could feel the curious gaze of other students on him and Seonghwa, but he did his best to ignore them. "You're cute too."

The words slipped out without Hongjoong fully processing them.

He felt his body heat up, mortified. "I-I mean," He stuttered. "The colors you're wearing look cute on you. Damn it, it's too early in the morning for this."

Seonghwa laughed heartily. "It's almost 10am, Joong-ah. It's not that early." He teased. "Then again, you probably need coffee to function, if the caffe americano you ordered yesterday indicated anything."

"Yeah, let's go with that." Hongjoong murmured, laying his head down on his desk.

Seonghwa leaned closer to Hongjoong and pinched his arm. "Hey, how about I buy you coffee after class? You don't have another class to run to, do you?"

Seonghwa was so close.

Hongjoong could smell the cherry blossom scented fragrance wafting from him.

"No, my next class isn't until twelve." Hongjoong replied. "We can go."

Needless to say, Hongjoong was distracted when class began.

The professor was simply going over the syllabus, but Hongjoong didn't pay attention.

This was dangerous.

If Seonghwa sat next to him all semester wearing shorts like those, he'd never get any work done.

It wasn't until the end of class that Hongjoong remembered he needed to apologize to his hyung for his behavior.

"Seonghwa, I'm sorry about Sunday. I... wasn't feeling well." Hongjoong worded carefully as he waited on Seonghwa to pack his notebook.