𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"So, Joong, who kissed your cheek last night?"

"Yeosang, for the last time, I'm not telling you."

The next day, Yeosang didn't let up on teasing Hongjoong.

As they walked to the Grand Apartments to begin their assistance with San's final project, Hongjoong did his best to keep a poker face.

He refused to give in to Yeosang's persistence.

"Oh, come on! Who is she?" Yeosang whined, poking Hongjoong's arm.

Hongjoong bit his lip.

Of course Yeosang would assume it was a 'she.'

Hongjoong did his best to keep his own interests vague, despite being openly attracted to girls.

But with Seonghwa, he felt different.

He hadn't felt like that since...

Jackson reappeared in Hongjoong's mind, and he shook his head to clear his thoughts.

There was no way he could tell Yeosang that he and Seonghwa were kinda seeing each other.

It would be too much.

If I did, it would seem like I'm coming out or something.

Hongjoong reasoned with himself.

But I'm not, because I'm not gay.

I just...

"Earth to Hongjoong!" Yeosang tugged the back of Hongjoong's shirt. "You're about to run into a pole!"

Sure enough, Hongjoong was an inch away from ramming his forehead into a streetlamp.

"Oh... thanks." Hongjoong sighed.

Yeosang eyed his friend suspiciously.

Hongjoong had been very distracted lately.

Ever since he went looking for Seonghwa on Halloween, Hongjoong has been behaving differently.

Sometimes he seemed content, and other times, like now, he seemed distant.

Just the mere mention of relationships made Hongjoong uncomfortable.

Is there something going on between them?

Yeosang wondered.

Is there really a girl in the picture?

I could ask Seonghwa-hyung if anything is going on, but since Hongjoong seems so uneasy, I won't.

If he trusts me, he'll confide in me.

If Hongjoong is indeed seeing some girl, I wonder how Seonghwa would feel about it?