❀˖°

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Seonghwa wasn't as shocked as he probably should have been when Jackson sat down next to him.

He was too tipsy to care.

The blond had long given up on finding Hongjoong and getting back to his friends.

He knew where the ravenette would be staying tonight.

The same place he was for the last two weeks: in the arms of a beautiful woman that had the proper genitalia Hongjoong wanted.

So Seonghwa decided to stay upstairs in the bar and drink his devastation away.

Seonghwa tipped his back and downed his third shot of vodka when the white haired man took a seat.

"You're Seonghwa, right?" Jackson asked just to be certain.

"Hell yeah I am." Seonghwa slurred. "You're the angel guy Hongjoong hates."

Jackson chuckled uneasily. "Yeah, that's me. And I'm sorry about Halloween night. I was wrong for trying to take you home when you were so drunk."

"Whatever, it's fine. I got over it." Seonghwa waved it off. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I came here to find Hongjoong." Jackson told him. "I saw him, but he ran away before I could apologize to him. Have you seen him?"

Seonghwa's stomach lurched. "He left a while ago."

The blond ordered another shot, ordering one for Jackson as well.

There was no way he could talk about Hongjoong while he could still think clearly.

"This sucks." Jackson sighed. "This felt like the only chance I had to talk to him. The only reason why I knew he would be here was because this club was advertising a showcase for Joong. Hongjoong used that name in high school. He talked to me about hip hop all the time, and he was extremely talented. I just wished I hadn't fucked up the way I did with him."

The shots arrived, and Seonghwa gulped his down without a second thought.

"What did you do to him?" Seonghwa inquired. "Why was he so upset with you that night? Hongjoong didn't want to talk about you when he took me home."

Jackson picked up his shot and chugged it. "If I'm gonna open this can of worms, I'll need a little more liquid courage. I'll buy the next round of shots."

After receiving his second shot, Jackson recounted his past with Hongjoong.

Seonghwa couldn't focus properly, the alcohol inebriating his mind.

He could pick out certain things, like Hongjoong having a crush on Jackson, they both got drunk, and then they had sex.

"I knew that little fucker screwed a guy before!" Seonghwa suddenly blurted out, interrupting Jackson. "He fucked me way too good to be a virgin!"

Jackson glanced warily around him, a few people giving them horrified looks.

"Okay, I think that's enough of story time. You should go home now. I'll pay your tab. Did you drive here?"