𓇗

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Despite making up, Seonghwa still had many questions to ask Hongjoong.

Was Hongjoong attracted to him too?

Were they still friends, or something else entirely?

Who the hell is Jackson?

Seonghwa received an answer to the second question two days after Hongjoong and Seonghwa reconciled.

"I... don't know how I feel about us right now." Hongjoong revealed as the two walked towards the dorms. "This is all so weird to me. You... make me so happy. I do like you, hyung. I just don't know in what way I like you. It's all so confusing."

Seonghwa timidly reached out and loosely intertwined his fingers with Hongjoong's.

"Don't feel pressured." He told him. "I understand."

Hongjoong could pick up a hint of sadness in his tone. "Hyung... let's hang out."

"Isn't that what we're doing now?" Seonghwa teased, masking his disappointment.

"No, I mean, let's hang out like, dating?" The words sounded foreign on Hongjoong's tongue. "I wanna... try this with you. And see how things go. I don't wanna put a title on this or anything. But I wanna try."

Seonghwa could hear the pounding of his heart amplify throughout his entire body.

Did Hongjoong ask him, albeit awkwardly, to have a nonexclusive relationship?

Hongjoong essentially wanted to experiment.

Warning bells went off in Seonghwa's head, but the hopeful look on Hongjoong's face made him melt inside.

It was a miracle that Hongjoong still wanted to be friends after he forced himself on him.

And now he wants to give dating a guy a chance, even though it came with no strings attached.

This was too good to be true, more than Seonghwa ever felt he deserved.

Seonghwa was willing to give Hongjoong the world if it kept the smile on his face.

"Okay." The blond finally replied.

What was the harm?

This was just having a little fun.

It wasn't like Seonghwa's madly in love with him or anything.

Right?

__

San stared at Seonghwa sitting across the table from him.

He was happily munching on one of the two pepperoni pizzas he spontaneously ordered that evening.

San hadn't touched the single slice he had put on his plate about twenty minutes ago.

"...who the fuck are you and what have you done with Seonghwa?" San finally spoke up.

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow as he swallowed the piece in his mouth. "What are you talking about?"

"You've never eaten carry out pizza since you've been here. You had a pizza ban, remember? And now... here we are." San explained. "And you have this sappy ass smile on your face. It's creeping me out."

"I like greasy food too, San. I just don't eat it often." Seonghwa giggled.

"Cut the bullshit and spill. What the hell is going on? Hongjoong's been acting really weird too lately."

Seonghwa smiled smugly at the information. "Well, we made up."

"That much was obvious." San rolled his eyes. "But what else is going on?"

Seonghwa bit his lip to hold back his grin. "Why do you ask?"

"I swear to god I will shove this pizza box straight up your ass if you don't stop being facetious." San threatened.

"Ooh, kinky." Seonghwa poked his tongue out of the corner of his mouth.

Seonghwa moved his upper body to the side to avoid the pizza crust San hurled at him.

"Okay, fine." The blond relented. "Hongjoong and I are sorta in a relationship."

San frowned, suspicious. "What do you mean by 'sorta?'"

"It's not official. We're just casually dating. Hongjoong needs time to think, and I'm willing to give him that time."

"Hyung..." San said in a warning tone. "What you two are doing is dangerous."

Seonghwa sighed. "You don't think I already thought about that? We don't have those kinds of feelings for each other. All that has been established between us is that we wanna try this. We're just using this time to get to know each other better."

San finally took a bite of his cold pizza. "I'm not gonna lecture you on what could go wrong. You're a smart guy. Just... be careful, okay? I want the both of you to be happy."

Seonghwa cooed at San's concern.

San's phone suddenly buzzed, indicating a text message.

Seonghwa was closer to the phone, so he picked it up to hand it to his roommate.

He froze when he saw the preview of the text and the name of the person who texted him.

He knew exactly who it was.

"San..." Seonghwa smirked, trying his hardest not to laugh. "Is there a good reason why Yeosang's name is saved as "Yeo-Booty" in your phone?"

San clambered for his phone.

Seonghwa raised his arm in the air out of San's reach.

"Just wait till Yeosangie hears about this!"

"I'm gonna kill you!" San shouted. "Not even Hongjoong can save you now!"