𓇗

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Seonghwa refused to come out of his room for the rest of the weekend.

San tried to get him to come out to eat, but the blond refused.

He spent the entire time in bed, wondering why he was so wrong.

Why did he have to fall in love with people who didn't love him back?

What had he done to deserve this?

Yeosang and Yunho came by to check on Seonghwa, but he still remained adamant about being left alone.

On Thursday, Seonghwa had to monitor his English class while the students took the multiple choice portion of their final.

The freshmen already completed the speaking and listening sections last week, so Seonghwa didn't have to grade those.

He was grateful for it.

The multiple choice would be quick and painless to grade.

Yunho stared at Seonghwa sadly as he bubbled in answers on his exam.

He felt useless.

Seonghwa was always there for him when he was down, online and now in real life.

Now Seonghwa was suffering alone, and there was nothing Yunho could do to comfort him.

After the exam ended, Seonghwa stayed behind with the professor to quickly grade the tests.

Disheartened, Yunho reluctantly left.

Later on, Seonghwa locked himself back in his room.

Yunho came by again to visit, but Seonghwa remained out of sight.

There was only one thing that would get Seonghwa out of bed, and that was Kim Hongjoong.

But at this point in time, that would be impossible.

However, a frantic text from Wooyoung was Yunho's saving grace for getting his older friend out of his room.

"Seonghwa?" Yunho knocked softly on the door "Do you mind if I use your kitchen?"

"What for?" Came Seonghwa's muffled reply.

He was most likely hiding under his blankets.

"To make some soup. Hongjoong has a cold." He replied. "It's really bad. Wooyoung had to help him get into his room."

Seonghwa's door slammed open, startling Yunho.

"That idiot." Seonghwa seethed, storming into the kitchen.

He pulled out several ingredients and a pot.

"I told him to take care of himself, but that hardheaded cretin didn't listen! He hasn't been getting enough rest, and he's been staying out all night. Ridiculous!"

San stepped out of his room, bewildered at Seonghwa's sudden boost of energy.

"What the hell happened to him?" He whispered to Yunho. "I thought he was sulking."

Yunho sighed, finally figuring Seonghwa out.

"When you're in love, it can make you crazy."