Her Birthday

"Rudy!" A woman called out with a whistle "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you,"' She said as she picked up the dog bowls and toys in front of her house, just as she turned around to call out for her dog again she gasped as she saw a man and a woman stand in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you," Klaus told the woman in a fake American accent making Tori snort listening to him. The woman looked at the man and girl with weary eyes.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked looking at the young girl

"Yeah, our car hmm, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping we could use your phone," Klaus told the woman

"Don't you two have cell phones?" The woman asked

"Huh, yeah... my phone battery died and my girlfriend here is rather careless with hers. She lost hers," Klaus said making Tori scrunch up her nose in disgust "Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone," Klaus told

"Sure," The woman said making Klaus smile

"So, I can come in?" Klaus asked

"No, the girl can come in or I can get the phone and bring it out to you," the woman said making Klaus let his grip on Tori go as he walked towards the woman annoyed with her.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting," Klaus asked

"Well, when you look like a deranged psychopath, can you blame her?" Tori commented making Klaus' jaw tik

"I'm from Florida," The woman informed Klaus

"Well, that explains it," Klaus said as he rushed towards the woman grabbing her and compelling "Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea," Klaus told the woman dropping the fake American accent.

"Now, can we come in, love?" Klaus asked the woman who was shaking with fear.

"Y-yes," the woman told Klaus making him smirk

"Come on love," Klaus told Tori who rolled her eyes at the hybrid as she walked into the house.

Tori walked into the stranger's house with dread. She knew that the fate of the two women was written the second Klaus targeted them and like before she wasn't going to be able to save them. Watching and hearing her uncle's victims had become normal.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning," Tori heard a woman's voice say. The older woman was cooking dinner and was unaware of the two intruders in her house. The older woman gasped when she saw Klaus "What's going on?' The woman asked as she saw her friend sob.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here," Klaus told the older woman

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly," The woman replied as she looked at Tori and Klaus

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now?" Klaus asked but the woman remained silent.

"Please, just tell him where this Ray guy is, please," Tori told the woman with pleading eyes

"If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hm," Klaus told the woman scaring her. The woman rushed out of the kitchen heading toward the front door but as soon as she opened the door she screamed seeing Stefan standing there.

"I love it when they run!" Klaus told the woman he had a death grip on. Klaus walked towards the door where Stefan was standing. Tori, seeing Klaus distracted removed her ring, the one Damon gave her, she placed the ring with a note wrapped around it on the counter. She hoped that Damon would find it. She knew her father and mother were looking for her and Stefan. Klaus had people keeping an eye out for anyone following them.