Turn. It. Off!

Chapter 34

Damon stared at his phone trying to decide whether he should call his daughter. It seemed everyone was pissed off at him but the only person that he cared that was pissed off at him was Tori. Liz had warned Damon about trying to contact her. She had told him that Tori had specifically asked him to stay away from her and not contact her. He had tried reaching out to Caroline but the blonde vampire gave him the cold shoulder. Elena on the other hand yelled at him for jeopardizing her relationship with Tori and Caroline.

Just as Damon tapped on his phone to call Tori a knock on the front door stopped him. Walking to the front door he opened it to see Elena.

"I'll accept written apologies only," Damon told Elena who smiled at him confusing him.

"Are you two lovebirds fighting already?" Katherine asked with a smirk making Damon's face turn sour

"Katherine. Wonderful. What do you want?" Damon asked

"I'm just a girl looking for a partner in crime. Feel like hitting the road? Getting the hell out of dodge?" Katherine asked

"You have impeccable timing. I was told I need to take a beat." Damon told the vampire in front of him

"Is that a yes? I'll drive," Katherine told Damon

"Why not? Walls are starting to close in on me around here. Where are we going?" Damon asked

"Away from here. That's all I'm going to give you for right now. But believe me...it's good," Katherine said as she dangled Elena's necklace in front of Damon.

"Oh and text Ria. We can make it a family trip," Katherine told Damon

"She is currently not talking to me," Damon informed Katherine who looked surprised

"What did you do to piss her off?" Katherine asked Damon

"What makes you think I did any—-yeah, okay. I may or may not have almost killed Caroline's dad," Damon told Katherine

"Hmm, I see you're jealous of little old Bill. Well, looks like it's just the two of us. Just like old times," Katherine told Damon who rolled his eyes.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Caroline walked into her sister's room to wake her up. It had been a few days since their father had left town after patching up with the two girls. Tori was feeling a lot better but she still had a long way to go when it came to living a normal kind of life. It seemed the vampire, wolf, doppelganger craziness had disappeared, well, almost. Elena kept visiting Tori to try and get her to find Stefan but Caroline put a stop to it when she saw how much of a toll the previous months' experiences had taken on her sister.

Nobody from Elena's protective cult as Tori called it was allowed to see Tori unless it was to hang out with her or check up on her, Caroline's rules. Tori was grateful for her sister sticking up for her. Damon wasn't allowed anywhere near the Forbes' house. The new rules gave the Forbes women quality time to spend with each other, especially since the whole vampire craziness.

"Rise and shine sleepy head, half the town is probably dea...yeah that phrase is a little too real for us. Wake up!!" Caroline yelled at Tori as she jumped on the bed on top of Tori.

"I think you should switch to diet blood, you're getting too heavy," Tori groaned as she pushed Caroline off of her.

"Also, you reek of Tyler, yuck," Tori said with a disgusted face as Caroline's face turned red.

"I hate your bloodhound nose. It's like I can't have secrets anymore," Caroline complained as she watched her sister stare at her open wardrobe trying to decide on an outfit to wear.