Just one day!

Damon walked down the staircase of his house to go to his daughter's house. It had been two days since Stefan became a humanity-free vampire. When Tori woke up the night Stefan got her to the mansion, she had thrown a fit to be taken home. Damon had called Caroline and Liz when he couldn't calm his daughter down.

Tori was pissed at him for choosing Elena over her, and she wasn't willing to reason out with him or hear his excuse of him not knowing Tori was in the hospital. Damon felt guilty and didn't want to leave his daughter, especially since she was severely wounded. Still, he figured it was better since Stefan was home and humanity-free. Stefan was unpredictable and dangerous. Liz had promised Damon that he could stay with Tori if he wanted. Still, only if it was OK with her, which Tori was not OK with, but he stayed outside her house all night keeping an eye on her. After constantly texting Tori, she finally agreed to see him, but she was clear it was because of him annoying her mother. Elena, on the other end, was being ignored by Damon. He was angry at the woman for not revealing what his daughter had gone through, and she was really upset with the whole situation.

As Damon walked down the hallway to the front door, he noticed two dead girls bleeding on the ground. He followed the trail of bodies to see Stefan drinking blood from another woman while two others played twister in their underwear.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug," Damon told his brother.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Damon asked

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?" Damon asked

"And Tori. These ladies are helping me be all that I can be," Stefan told Damon, who clenched his jaw.

"You can leave Tori to me. Focus on Elena," Damon told his brother

"I think you misspoke there, Damon. I did a better job protecting Tori than you ever did or ever will," Stefan stated with a smirk. Just as Damon was about to attack his brother, the knock on the door stopped him.

Damon rushed to the front door, opening it only to reveal a blonde woman with shopping bags.

"Where's Stefan?" The woman asked as she pushed past Damon and walked into the living room where Stefan was sitting

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked as he followed the woman

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here," Rebekah told Stefan, who looked bored

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care," Stefan told Rebekah sarcastically

"You're Klaus' sister?" Damon asked; with what Elena told him, he expected a fiercer-looking girl, not a prissy Barbie. Caroline had more of an edgier look than the woman standing in front of him.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah asked the brothers

"You're not staying here," Stefan told Rebekah as he stood up from the couch, but Rebekah ignored him and looked at Damon only to receive a confused look.

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself," Rebekah told the boys as she left the living room.

"So I guess she's staying here," Stefan told Damon

"Well, it's your problem. I am going out," Damon told Stefan

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked, but Damon ignored his brother and walked out of the house.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

"Tori, you don't need to go to school," Damon told his daughter, who was combing her hair.