Chapter 10

Rhaegon talks to Deirys and Aemond. Aemond doesn't react well and says some horrible things, which make his children unhappy with him. Rhaegon and Rhaelys talk. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                     Rhaegon Targaryen (33 years old

                                                     Rhaegon Targaryen (33 years old.)

                                                              Deirys Targaryen (36 years old

                                                              Deirys Targaryen (36 years old.)

Deirys moaned into Aemond's kiss, enjoying being with her husband without having to run off somewhere. In the past year, it had been hard to spend much time with her husband or children. She spent most of her days running from one place to another and attempting to solve conflicts without spilling blood. Sometimes she wanted to knock some heads together, some of the lords were worse than her small children. They were petty and entitled, making her wish she could feed them to Vermithor. Now, she was taking some time off, thanks to her mother and her daughter. When she had been told about the fire, she did not think things would ever get done, or go back to normal. But to her surprise, Rhaelys had stepped up and taken care of everything. Now things were going much better, all the people in Kings Landing were taken care of and she was enjoying time with her family.

"What do you say about going back to bed?" Aemond's lips traveled down her neck. "We can work on making another babe."

"Have you lost your mind?" Deirys pulled back, giving her husband an incredulous look. "Aemond Targaryen, if you get with me with child once more I will push you down the serpentine stairs."

Her husband pouted, an actual honest to the Gods pout, and Deirys rolled her eyes. He was crazy if he believed she would give him another child. She had given him nine children, four daughters, and five sons, she had done her duty. The door opened before Aemond could say anything else, Daella walking in first, Daeron in her arms. Alysanne followed, holding Aenar's hand.

"Good morning, mama." Daella kissed her cheek, handing Daeron to her. Before approaching her father and kissing his cheek also. "Good morning, papa."

All the children repeated the greeting, making sure to kiss them before taking their seats around the table. Rhaelys, Aegon, and Gaemon were helping her mother this morning, while Daemon and Daera were helping her father. So, Deirys was happy to spend some time with her youngest children, since they were still young and needed her. Deirys kissed Daeron's head before sitting him on the special chair she had built for him so he could sit at the table. It was high enough for him, while also secure that he was able to sit on it while an adult was with him. Deirys made sure to remove all the forks and knives away from him, she did not want him to cut himself. She enjoyed having the morning meal with her children, being able to speak to them and check to make sure they were doing well. They were done eating when there was a knock on the door. One of the knights walked in and bowed, announcing her brother.