Chapter 20

Rhaelys decides that there is no reason for her not to have what she wants, so she seduced her husband. 😊. We see another one of Rhaelys's brothers after a long while and she tells her something he saw. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Rhaelys woke up, her body warm and comfortable, her head resting on something solid. She did not want to wake up or move from this position. Her leg moved and she heard a groan, the hand around her waist tightened. Rhaelys had been very frustrated lately, it had been almost two years since she had been with her husband. Her desires had been growing nonstop for a while now and she was almost at the end of her rope.
Sleeping next to Rhaegon, their bodies so close together, being able to smell him was not helping. Even when she was angry at him she still wanted him. Rhaelys opened her eyes, her hand moving down Rhaegon's chest and over his belly. She lifted her head, finding Rhaegon already looking at her. She moved her hand even farther down, biting her lip when she felt him harden against her hand.
"Rhaelys." His voice sounded deep and raspy, she remembered that was the way he always sounded when he woke up. "What are you doing?"
"I am touching you." Rhaegon hissed when her hand snuck under his trousers, gripping his cock. "Do you not like it?"
"Yes, I like it, but..." His voice broke on a moan as her hand moved up and down, stroking him.
Rhaelys kneeled on the bed and removed her nightgown, Rhaegon's eyes heating up as he looked up and down her body. She straddled her husband, pushing her hair behind her shoulders, and ran her hands down her body. She cupped her breasts, playing with her nipples. She gasped when Rhaegon sat up suddenly, his hand wrapping around her silver curls and smashing their mouths together. Her eager mouth opened under his, letting his tongue tangle with hers. He kissed and licked at her mouth until Rhaelys's hips started undulating against him, moaning as his hard cock pressed between her legs.
Rhaegon's hands gripped her ass, kneading the flesh as he pushed her against him. Rhaelys sucked on his tongue, wanting to drive him out of his mind. His mouth traveled down her neck, sucking at her skin until he reached her breasts. His lips wrapped around one of her nipples, sucking it into his mouth until she cried out. She buried her fingers in his hair, holding him against her. She had missed this, she had not realized how much until he kissed her the night before and her body had gone up in flames.
Rhaegon's mouth moved to her other breast, and she took the chance to unlace his trousers. She stroked him again, enjoying the vibrations as he moaned against her nipple. Rhaelys pushed Rhaegon back on the bed, kissing the corner of his mouth and nipping at his chin. She kissed her way down his body, licking and sucking his skin. She stopped when she reached his trousers, licking the skin right above the edge. Rhaegon helped her as she removed the only piece of clothing he had been wearing and gripped the thick base of his cock. Rhaelys had done this for him before, she and Rhaegon had enjoyed a large amount of bed play.
She used her lips, tongue, and even her teeth to taste every inch of him. Rhaegon's fists wrapped her hair around his fists, guiding her movements. He would apply pressure, letting her know when he wanted her to speed up or slow down. She loved the way he tasted, the sounds he made as she drove him out of his mind. His cock grew even harder if that was possible, but he pulled her away before she could finish him.
Rhaegon gripped her shoulders, pulling her up and flipping them until she was the one under him. He kissed her again, licking at her mouth, his hands and lips moving all over her body, attempting to touch and kiss her all at once. Then his mouth was on hers once more, their chests pressed together. Rhaegon's hands held her hips steady as he thrust into her, her scream getting trapped between their mouths. He tilted her hips upward, before slamming into her once more, her fingers becoming claws against his skin. Her body attempting to get used to the fullness after so long.
"You drive me out of my mind." Rhaegon braced himself on his elbows as Rhaelys wrapped a leg around his hip, moving her hips against his. "I always want you. I want to crawl inside you and live there, making sure you can always feel me."
"Yes." His rhythm grew harder, his hips snapping against hers. "Fuck me, hard and deep."
His hips pumped wildly into her, her body climbing higher as the base of his cock rubbed against the small nub between her legs every time he pushed downward. Then something seemed to snap in Rhaegon as he hammered into her. The pressure made her body shudder and shake as a powerful orgasm exploded. Rhaegon did not stop moving, his hips not even slowing down as he battered through her sensitive body. A minute later she felt his release, his body grinding against hers.
It took a few minutes for either of them to move. Rhaelys could feel Rhaegon's lips as he kissed her shoulders, pulling out of her slowly. He laid on his side, pulling her against his body, and ran his hands down her back.
Rhaelys was not sure what to do, she still did not trust Rhaegon completely, but she had needed this. She did not want her husband to think she was playing with him, but she also did not want him to think this meant everything was well. Things were better, she could not deny that. Rhaegon acted like she had seen in her dreams, he treated her like she was the most important thing in her life. Every time he looked at her she could see the love in his eyes. But she still did not know if he would leave once more when things did not go his way.