Bio

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Backstory: Naruto was always hated, neglected, abused, bullied and insulted by everyone in the Hidden Leaf Village

Backstory: Naruto was always hated, neglected, abused, bullied and insulted by everyone in the Hidden Leaf Village. One day, the villagers took it too far and killed him, or they thought so. When his soul was inside a void, he meets Saitama. The hero tells him that he is his reincarnation and that he will bring him back to life giving him all of his memories and power. After returning to life, he spent three years training in the same way as Saitama did along with multiple fighting styles and other exercises. But instead of losing his hair, it changed to white and he became stronger than Saitama himself. Now he became the strongest in the Ninja World.

Naruto's Personality After Training: Near emotionless, smart, kind towards those that he cares about, cold towards most, brave, does not take insults or abuse from anyone and will fight back and won't kill unless necessary.

Powers: Superhuman Strength (Universal Level), Superhuman Speed (Lightspeed), can breath in Space, Immune to all Heat and Cold, Invunerability (can't be killed or hurt by anything), Sensory (Can see, smell, hear anything from any distance and can sense anyone far away and know who it is), 30 seconds Time Freeze (He uses this to attack or kill enemies and to escape from places without being seen while he uses this power. It increases by 5 seconds every time he uses it.), Shadow Clone Jutsu (but they only go away when they or he chooses for them to do so.)