Chapter 7: Naruto vs Zabuza

(Naruto and the others are seen taking Tazuna to the Hidden Mist Village until Naruto senses another presence.)

Naruto: So many enemies in a so little time... the world is still unfair, eh?

(He suddenly blocks a sword with his own hand as Zabuza Momochi is seen.)

Naruto: Seriously, who are you?

Zabuza: Zabuza Momochi, the Devil of the Hidden Mist.

Naruto: Zabuza, eh?

(Naruto then throws Zabuza down, and gets in his fighting stance, only for Kakashi to interfere.)

Kakashi: This one is no opponent for you. Let me handle this!

(Zabuza notices Kakashi wanting to fight him, but plans to strike Naruto first. Suddenly a thick mist surrounds an entire area as Zabuza performs one of his techniques.)

Zabuza: Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!

(Zabuza suddenly "disappears", but Naruto notices he's the target, so he senses his presence and strikes him with his lightspeed, much to everyone's shock.)

Naruto: Hidden Mist Jutsu... an impressive technique indeed. If it weren't for my enhanced senses, you would have caught me in no time.

Zabuza: Heh! Looks like I underestimated you... in that case...

(Zabuza performs a hand signal sequence.)

Zabuza: Water Clone Jutsu!

(Zabuza creates five Water Clones, but Naruto isn't fazed as he performs his own cloning jutsu.)

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

(Naruto creates five Shadow Clones, and each Shadow Clone overpowers each of Zabuza's Water Clones, but the real one sneaks up and tries to use his Water Prison Jutsu, but Naruto notices his presence and punches him, sending him to crash into a tree.)

Naruto: I guess my clones did enough for now.

(Then Naruto commands his clones to disappear as they do so. Zabuza gets up.)

Naruto: Yeah! They don't call you the Devil of the Hidden Mist for nothing.

(Zabuza performs another hand sequence.)

Zabuza: Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!

(A water dragon is formed and strikes at Naruto, who takes the attack like it's nothing. Everyone (minus Sasuke) is shocked by seeing him survive such attack.)

Naruto: My turn!

(Naruto charges at the shocked Zabuza, and punches him as he crashes into several trees. Suddenly he senses another presence and blocks the incoming attack.)

Naruto: Another one, eh?

(The attacker is a masked ninja, who then leaps away from Naruto and catches the unconscious Zabuza before disappearing.)

Naruto: Well, I guess we won't see them for a while.

Sakura: (confused) For a while?

Tazuna: Maybe he knows he didn't see the last of them.

(They walk to the Hidden Mist Village as the chapter ends.)