Chapter 14: Having an Interview

(Naruto is seen standing in there as he notices a triple presence and turns to see a fake square stone.)

Naruto: This trick again? It's the worst disguise ever. Never saw a square rock. This is too obvious.

(Then an explosion happens as Konohamaru Ninja Team introduces themselves and explain they have come to have an interview with Naruto.)

Naruto: Alright. First I'll tell you about myself. I didn't always have such inhuman strength, and nor I was anyone to be noticed.

(A flashback of the villagers beating a child Naruto to death is seen.)

Naruto: (over voice) To be honest, I was always hated and abused by the villagers until they killed me. Well, at least they thought so.

(Then a picture of Saitama is seen.)

Konohamaru: (over voice) You're saying you used to be pathetic?

Naruto: (over voice) As a matter of fact... yes, until I met him.

Konohamaru: (over voice) Him?

Naruto: (over voice) The one who made me who I am today.

(Another flashback shows Naruto's training exercises.)

Naruto: (over voice) I have trained for three years, 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 100 sit ups, etc.

(One more flashback shows Naruto putting certain bullies in their place.)

Naruto: (over voice) Everyone started noticing the new "me". Even the ones who treated me badly had eventually apologized.

Konohamaru: (over voice) Wow, your change really made wonders, boss.

Naruto: (over voice) Yeah, and now to my teammates.

(The next flashback shows Sakura Haruno.)

Naruto: (over voice) Sakura Haruno. She's one of those I just mentioned. We didn't get along at first, but once I humbled her, she started realizing that actions have consequences.

Konohamaru: (over voice) Well, is she... eh... in love with you?

Naruto: (over voice) Hey, ask her about that, not me. 

(A bonk can be heard.)

Moegi: (voice over) Konohamaru, what shame. Didn't you hear what boss just said about her?

Naruto: (over voice) (sighs) Anyway, now moving onto my rival, Sasuke Uchiha.

(The next flashback shows Sasuke Uchiha.)

Naruto: (over voice) We didn't like each other, but we didn't hate each other either. He used to be one of the prodigies of the Ninja Academy.

Konohamaru: (over voice) Well, I can't say I'm surprised. He's the last survivor of the Uchiha Clan, one of the most prestigious ninja clans of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Naruto: (over voice) Yeah, he even got good grades, everything a guy could ask for, and above all, he got his sharingan eyes.

Konohamaru: (over voice) Wow, that's quite a story, eh?

(The scene cuts to Kakashi Hatake.)

Naruto: (over voice) I believe I should also talk about our sensei, Kakashi Hatake. Someone named Might Guy said something about being stronger and faster than him, which explains why I had to get a bit serious to fight one of his proteges: Rock Lee. Anyway, back to the topic. He's got a sharingan in his left eye, and performed several ninjutsus, genjutsus and even taijutsus. Aside from that, he reads some kind of book, and always gets lost in the "Path of Life", always getting late. There are some other people who are determined to become ninjas, not only Sakura and Sasuke.

(Finally the last flashback shows the other six ninjas he met during his time at the Ninja Academy.)

Naruto: (over voice) Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka with his pet Akamaru, and Shino Aburame. They have been friendly to me lately, except for Kiba. Well, I would like to tell you what's between me and him, but my time is short.

(Back to present.)

Moegi: We understand that.

Udon: That was a great interview.

Konohamaru: Good luck at the Chunnin Exams, boss.

(The chapter ends with Naruto smiling.)