Chapter 2: Standing Up to Two Girls

(After seeing how strong Naruto got, Shikamaru and Choji agree to not mess with him since they don't want to get beaten like Kiba and Akamaru.)

Choji: Good thing he didn't attack us. Right, Shikamaru?

Shikamaru: Complicated, huh? I don't want to end up like Kiba and his doggy.

Choji: Me neither.

(Meanwhile, Shino is seen watching everyone quietly as he doesn't have anything against anyone. Meanwhile, Naruto is seen eating some rice, and suddenly Ino tries to mess with him by using her mind transfer jutsu, but he notices that and unleashes a powerful wind blow from his punch which blows her into a tree.)

Ino: (in mind) How did he do that?

(Most of the students facepalm, feeling that Ino might share the same fate as Kiba. Naruto then approaches her and grabs her by the collar.)

Naruto: You aren't going to do the same prank to me, are you, bitch?

(He then gives her a death glare which somehow scared the shit out of Ino.)

Naruto: Do you know what happened to the last one who tried to do this to me? (angry) I beat him in front of his own girlfriend to the point she dumped him!

(This makes Ino scared as she speaks up.)

Ino: Okay, okay, I'll leave you alone. Just please, let me go.

(Naruto let go of her as she runs away scared. Choji and Shikamaru watch the scene.)

Choji: She got lucky to have escaped almost uninjured.

Shikamaru: He could beat her to a pulp for all I care.

(Timeskip)

(Naruto is seen looking at the clouds.)

Naruto: Shikamaru was right, the clouds are so cool.

(Suddenly he senses someone about to attack him and quickly dodges a punch from Sakura.)

Naruto: Really? Did you honestly believe such slow attack wouldn't go unnoticed?

(Sakura gets angry and tries to punch Naruto, but he dodges over and over.)

Naruto: Slow. (dodges her punch) Slow. (dodges a jab) Too slow.

(He punches her in the gut, making her cough blood. She wipes the blood off her mouth, and suddenly gets scared as she looks at Naruto and remembers all of the times she was the one who beat him.)

Naruto: What's the matter? Life flashing before your eyes?

(Sakura's eyes then get teary as she realizes Karma came to collect her debt.)

Sakura: (sobs) I was wrong... you're not a fool...

(She leaves crying as Naruto sighs.)

Naruto: I think I overdid it...

????: She tried to mess with you again, didn't she?

(Naruto turns to see Iruka.)

Naruto: How long have you been watching me, Iruka-sensei?

Iruka: Long enough.

Naruto: I see... well, I better prepare for tomorrow. It's my last day at Ninja Academy.

Iruka: Yeah. I just hope you have improved your clone jutsu, or else you will not pass.

Naruto: Don't worry, Iruka-sensei. I trained for three years. What can go wrong?

(Naruto walks away as Iruka smiles, knowing Naruto had actually changed for better. Suddenly a certain Hokage approaches him.)

Hiruzen: Yeah, Iruka. Naruto has really changed these three years. He's not the same kid who was once desperate for attention anymore.

Iruka: Figures.

Hiruzen: I assure you he's gonna be fine.

Iruka: I hope so.

(Iruka and Hiruzen look to the sky as the screen fades out.)