Chapter 20: Saving A Betrayed Ninja

(Naruto is seen going to the hospital, where he intends to visit some people, but the receptionist tries to make it clear that visitors are not allowed. Suddenly he notice Dosu and Zaku going to Kin's room. He uses his speed to get close and sees the duo about to kill Kin, and then he uses his time freeze ability, causing everything to freeze up.)

Naruto: I'm glad I got such ability.

(Naruto then slowly approaches Dosu and hits him with a serious punch before doing the same thing to Zaku. He then picks Kin up and carries her away as time flows again. Dosu and Zaku notice Kin is gone.)

Zaku: She's gone.

Dosu: But how?

????: Tsk! Once again you got outsmarted by the One Punch Man, didn't you?

(The duo turns to Kabuto, and Zaku glares at him.)

Zaku: You...

(Zaku is about to attack, but some snakes wrap around his arm, and Dosu fearfully turns to see their master: Orochimaru.)

Orochimaru: You fools. I still needed her to carry out the mission. (stern) And besides, Sasuke is your target, not her!

Kabuto: I know you don't like me. But I wouldn't be here if I didn't need to.

(Unbeknownst to them, Naruto and Kin overheard the entire conversation.)

Kin: (stern) I can't believe those two tried to kill me.

Naruto: Yeah, the world is unfair. I knew that ever since I was born. Many tried to kill me, and even managed to do it, or so they thought.

(Kin gets impressed by hearing such a revelation.)

Naruto: Now come on, I need to get you away from them.

(Kin nods and holds his arm as Naruto quickly leaves the area. Meanwhile, Ebisu is seen being easily defeated by a certain Sannin, who summoned a giant toad, and then the scren fades out.)