Prologue: How Naruto Became The One Punch Man

(Naruto Uzumaki had a rough childhood ever since he was born. He had Kyuubi's chakra sealed in him, and due to the beast's attack on the village years ago, everyone has been pinning the blame on him and even beat him in hopes of killing him. When he reached the age of nine, the villagers decided that they had enough of his existence and beat him to death, finally killing him. Or so they thought. Unbeknownst to them, Naruto's soul is seen inside a void.)

Naruto: What the... (looks around) what is this place?

(Suddenly he sees a bald figure with a yellow suit, red gloves and boots, and a white cape.)

Naruto: Who... who are you?

????: My name is Saitama, and you, Naruto Uzumaki, are my reincarnation

Naruto: I'm your reincarnation? How so?

Saitama: All you need to know is that you'll return to life, with my memories and my power.

Naruto: But what are your powers?

Saitama: Train for three years, and you'll find out.

(Suddenly everything goes white, and then it cuts back to the Hidden Leave Village, where Naruto opens his eyes, and goes to his house, where he does the same training as Saitama did. He did 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 100 sit-ups and ran 10 kilometers every single day, but also trained multiple martial arts and all other exercises. The training lasted for three years.)

(Three years later, Naruto found himself changed since his hair color was no longer blonde, but white.)

Naruto: Time to test my new power!

(Naruto is seen entering the Academy as Kiba tries to mess with him, but then he gets punched and sent against the wall as everyone gasps in shock. Akamaru growls in anger and tries to bite him, but he punches him as well as Akamaru is sent against the wall. Kiba sees that and gets angry.)

Kiba: GGGRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR MY AKAMARU!!!

(Kiba tries to strike Naruto several times, but always gets punched as Naruto eventually yawns, and everyone gets shocked by seeing Naruto changing to the point of being able to easily defeat one of the best students without breaking a sweat. Kiba is angry for being humiliated.)

Kiba: NOW THIS IS PERSONAL!!!

(As Kiba is about to eat a pill, a male voice is heard.)

????: ENOUGH!

(Everyone turns to see Iruka as they shake in fear, and he approaches Kiba and grabs him in the collar.)

Iruka: NEVER START A FIGHT YOU CAN'T FINISH!

(Kiba tries to retort, but his words fail him.)

Iruka: And Naruto?

(Naruto is seen eating his ramen.)

Naruto: (muffled) Yes?

Iruka: Um... when you're done... come to my room. (glares at Kiba) You too, Kiba!

Naruto: (sighs) Alright...

Kiba: (pouts) Yes sir...

(Iruka leaves as everyone is still shocked by the new Naruto, and this is only the beginning.)