Chapter 2

"Did we find her?"

"Yes sir."

"Did we capture her?"

"No sir. She was with a little boy her age. We did not confirm him, but he took off running with her."

"Looks like you need to think of a better plan hm?"

"Yes sir. We are thinking of sending the colossal titan."

"Works for me. Get ready to send it into action. We need her as soon as possible."

You gasped for air as Eren turned to see no one there. "I..I dont know who they were...but...your staying with me.." He said in between gasps. He walked inside and you followed.

Eren explained to his mom and dad what happened and they both agreed you stayed there. Mikasa had been listening and she didn't look like she was comfortable with that. Eren grabbed your hand and led you to his room.

"Dinner will be done in about a minuet or so..." Eren trailer off. You nodded and sat beside him. "Are you ok? I forgot to ask.." You asked him. "Me?! Are you ok?! They seemed to aim for you not me!!" Eren looked to you wide eyed. You nodded to him.

Dinner was soon done and you sat beside Eren. There was silence till Mikasa spoke up. "Eren wants to join the Survey Corps." She muttered. "MIKASA YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT TELL!" Eren yelled. Carla stormed over to him. "Eren you are NOT joining the Survey Corps!" Carla yelled at him. They had fought until Eren stood up and grabbed your hand. He bolted of the door still dragging you along. "Eren!!!" Carla yelled. But he couldn't hear her.

"Eren..." You murmured softly. He stopped running at your voice. He turned around to face you, but thunder and lighting struck. "Eren!!" You yelled as you saw the collosal titan.