Chapter 16

"Damn! She's on the loose! Get her!"

"We locked all exits sir! We're trying to find a way to corner her!"

"Well do it quickly!"

You ran as Lizzy floated right behind you, blocking all the bullets. "So why are you helping me again?" You asked as she scowled. "Cause if you die, I can't control you. I have to kill you myself for that. So if these scums kill you, they kill me." She seemed disinterested on the topic, so you just left it at that.

You saw a door ahead, and saw an exit sign above. Alarms sounded and the door started to shut. "Run faster will you?! I'm a lazy person and don't like to do this kind of crap for you!" Lizzy shouted and you ran full speed. You slid under the door as it shut, making you slow down. You walked farther and farther from the building, not sure where you were going.

Just then, a black horse came into view. "...Levi?" You asked yourself as it came closer into view. The horse stopped abruptly close to you as Levi jumped off and hugged you tightly.

"Damn it (Y/n)! Why the hell did you let Jaeger leave you?! There are people like these guys who want you! Don't you know how dangerous they are?!" He practically yelled at you as you stood there. You remembered how scary the people were and how they wanted to kill you so badly. Tears started to form in your eyes as your knees became shaky. You started to hold onto the slightly taller man,(sorry if you actually tall...I'm not so...yeah. Levi actually is taller then me XDas you buried your head into his neck. You mumbled 'I'm sorry' over and over again, wishing you went with Eren.

"Hey...hey calm down now. I don't need a brat like you to be all upset." Levi told you softly, not knowing what to do. He sighed and picked you up bridal style and got back on his horse.

~Levi's P.O.V~

'Damn brat...going and getting yourself in trouble...good thing I love you.' I thought to myself, as she was asleep in my arms. We rode back to H.Q slowly, so she didn't wake from her nap.

I admitted to myself I liked (Y/n), a while ago actually. I found myself growing a crush when she started to hang around Eren a lot. 'Stupid... She's younger then you..by a couple years now...fall for someone your own age or something..like Petra.' Petra. The annoying girl who just can't leave me alone.