Chapter 11

"Is that damn doctor ready or not?!"

"Almost sir."

"Better be. I'm sick of her not being here."

You flopped on your bed and sighed. "Levi promised to protect me..? I doubt he would..." You sat up and looked at your hand. A snowflake twirled around on the palm of your hand. "And I dont even get what's going on with these...'powers'.." A knock could be heard from the door. "Come on in" I mumbled as the snowflake disappeared. Eren peeked his head in and looked around. He shut the door and leaned against it sighing. "Who you running from?" You looked up at him as his cheeks started to turn pink. "U-uh...Jean...i-i didn't think this was your room (y-y/n)..s-sorry." You patted beside you. "Come sit with me Ereeenn" you whined. He walked over and sat beside you. You quickly tackled him down on the bed and wrapped your arms around his waist. "(Y-y/n)?! What are you doing?!" His face started to turn red and you looked up at him. "Hugging you. What's it look like?" "Your laying on top of me though..." Eren mumbled and his blush turned darker red. "Do you want me off then?" He shook his head and you snuggled your head in his chest. "Good. I'm comfortable where I am." You closed your eyes and loosened your grip on him. He layed one hand on your head and his other on your back. "Night (y/n).." He smiled as you fell asleep on his chest.

~Le next morning~

You sat up and rubbed your head as your eyes adjusted to your surrounding. You rubbed your eyes and looked down to see you hovering over a shirtless Eren. 'Eek!! When did he become shirtless?!...although...it is kinda hot...' You quickly sat up and hopped off Eren. You peeked out the window to notice the sky dark. 'Must be around 5 am...we won't be up for another 2 hours...oh well. I'll get breakfast early.' You then looked down to notice you were in only a shirt. 'D-did Eren change me?!' Your cheeks started to feel hot as you started to blush. You shook your head and walked out quietly to the lunchroom. "It was like a nightmare that was pain for me, 'cause nobody wants to do too fast. That awful day we met, rips my heart in half, I could see your face. I could hear your voice.." You kept walking down the hall..almost in a trance. You just walked forward and sang the song. You head was slightly tilted, and your eyes never moved.

~Levi's P.O.V~

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. "Normal time I'm up...but why does it feel weird.." I looked around at my surroundings. I soon heard singing going down the hall. "Isabel?!" I quickly got dressed and opened the door. I saw (y/n) going down the hall. 'What is she doing up? Why is she singing that song..?' I decided to follow her down to the mess hall. She stopped in the middle of the room and stopped singing. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" She didn't answer me. She started to float upwards and grab at her neck. She kicked around and I ran over to her. I pulled her down and pryed her hands away from her neck. She blinked and gasped for air. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. She looked up at me frighted. "Why were you doing that?" I leaned closer to her face. She started to cry and hug me. I fell on top of her at the sudden action, but soon hugged back. "(Y/n) (y/n)...calm down..why did you try to kill yourself?" She kept crying more. "I-i didn't! I d-dont even remember c-coming down here!" She sobbed harder into my shoulder. "I remember waking up..a-and wanting breakfast early.." I sat up and held her in my arms. 'Poor thing...(y/m/n) ((your mothers name)) said something about it might doing this..try to control her..' I held her head into my chest as she started to calm down. 'Her hair smells nice...she's so small and fragile too...wait, am I falling for her?!' I looked down at her too see she had fallen asleep. I picked her up and carried her bridal style. 'I think I am damn it...who knows..? She might like me back....but for now, she's staying in my room so I can keep an eye on her.' He walked in his room and placed you onto his bed. He kissed your head and tucked you in, shutting the door and walking into his office.
"I pray she doesn't let that thing consume her..."

Quick Authors note, his office and bedroom are connected, and has his own bathroom. Hope you like the update!