Chapter 10

(I realized no one really even reads this story XD I am lonely ;^; but thank you everyone that does read this, and votes, and happy stuff. *squeezes you to death* I'm glad you noticed me :)

"What is taking so long?!"

"He made an error..but we have found an open window. We can try to kidnap her in her sleep?"

"Very well...unless there are guards walking around the stupid place...get her if you can. And don't get caught."

You finished dinner and went on your way, up to the Corporal's office. "The underground..? Seems a bit off...how does he know me? Have we met before? Did he raise for for a little bit? Is he related to me? He is kinda cute..so I hope he isn't!" You knocked on his door and looked down at the floor. "Name and business." He muttered. You gulped and looked up. "Cadet (L/n) sir..y-you requested me earlier." You stuttered and looked around nervously. He opened the door and stared down at you coldly. "Get in and sit." You followed him in and sat down in front of his desk. "(Y/n)...you won't remember...but I know you..I really wish your mother would have told me she was leaving..." He shook his head and sighed.

~levi's flashback~

"Levi-bro! Where are you going?" Isabel asked as Levi slid his knife in his pocket. "A friend. Does it matter?" He asked her as Farlan walked in sliding his knife with him too. "I want to come!" She squealed and followed the two out the door. They walked down the streets of the miserable place until they came to a rugged house. Levi opened the door and they saw a woman, holding a newborn child. "Levi-brooo! Since when did you like children?" Isabel ran to the baby and smiled down. "Levi..welcome." The woman smiled. "And Farlan too! Welcome welcome! Who's the little girl here?" The woman asked looking up at Isabel. "My name is Isabel! Cute baby you have there! What's her name?" She smiled. Levi sat down on the couch with Farlan. "(Y/n)..thats her name. Would you like to hold her?" Isabel placed her arms out and held the sweet baby. She took the baby in it's own room as the woman turned to Levi. "Levi...Can you do something for me?" "Tch.." Was all he replied. "Take care of her...after all, you still owe me after I got you out of trouble." She smiled and singing could be heard from the other room.

"So you can't fly if you never try. You told me so long ago...but you left the walls, outside the gate, so more then ever its real..."

Isabel sang a sweet little song to the baby. "Just make sure she's okay...when she's older and all, please watch over her...make sure she doesn't die or anything..." Levi nodded and Isabel walked into the living room. "She's sound asleep!" She handed the baby over to the woman. "I have been trying to get her to sleep all day...thank you Isabel.."

~end of flashback~

"Remember that song..?" Levi stopped pacing and faced you. "It was like a nightmare...and its pain for me...nobody wants to die too fast....I remember bits and pieces." You looked up at him still. Levi nodded and finally sat down. "I promised your mother I would protect you...I wouldn't think you would need protecting with your powers and all but...still. Do you remember Isabel and Farlan?"

You thought back to when you were a little kid. "Isabel....red hair...pigtails...that's all I remember. I don't remember Farlan." You looked to the floor in shame. You suddenly felt your head being tilted up and staring at Levi. "It's fine...I'll tell you a little more later. It's late, and you need sleep. Your dismissed." He concluded and sat down at his desk. You stood up and saluted, then walked out the door.