Chapter 19

so this chapter will be something you probably something a little random...it's storming here (not terribly just a small one) so i thought of something up..how am i doing with this by the way? is this story still okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V 

I awoke to the sound of feet running in the hallway. Some people were shouting, which confused me. I stood up and rubbed my eyes, noticing I'm still in my uniform, or, most of it. My jacket is gone, along with my boots. I looked around and saw my boots, but not the jacket. I quickly slipped the boots on and left Levi's office, still tired as ever. Out of a nearby window, I noticed some lighting and heard thunder. I quickly turned my head and-

*WHAM*

I got knocked to the floor.

"Urgh...hm?" 

I opened my eyes as I saw Jean on top of me. "(Y/n)?!?" He looked at me shocked. I nodded and rubbed my eyes, looking up at me. "Why is everyone in a panic?" I asked a little quietly. "Ah...don't worry! A big storm is on the way and Hange asked us to get certain things to prepare for it," Jean quickly stood up and grabbed my hand, having me stand. Not even a second later he swept me off my feet and held me bridal style. "I'll protect you my love!" He shouted, and quickly ran down the hall holding onto me. "J-Jean! Wait, I'm not ready!" I yelled out, wrapping my arms around him quickly, so I wouldn't fall. I looked out a passing window quickly and saw the wind going nuts. It looked as if the trees would be uprooted! It honestly was a little frightening... 

"Jean what the hell are you doing?!" I saw Eren standing in front of us, and I blushed a bright pink. "Jaeger!? What do you want?" Jean skidded to a stop, making me hold onto him tighter. "Did you wake her up just to make her panic?! Stupid horse face," Jean almost dropped me at Eren's comment. "Put her down, you're so weak you can't lift a feather!" Jean put me down gently, then rolled his sleeves up. Eren didn't hesitate to grab your hand and drag you off. Jean didn't bother to follow. "Is the storm that bad, Eren?" I asked as I kept watching out different windows. "It's getting to be like that..Hange said if it gets real bad we head to the basement. Don't be worried though! It shouldn't get too bad," He smiled down at me, making smile back with a small blush on my cheeks. "Even if it does, I wouldn't let anything happen to you!" He picked me up and twirled me around, causing the both of us to laugh. The laughter soon stopped as a very loud clap of thunder was heard. I turned to the window, terrified. I saw a tree head towards the windows. I quickly crossed my arms and a thick sheet of a (f/c) shield covered the windows, blocking the tree. I quickly spread my arms to have a thick sheet cover every window so nothing could easily get in. "Whoa?! Who woke (Y/n) up?! Whoever did, saved the windows! But Levi might get pissed," Hange showed up behind us smiling. "I haven't seen you use your powers in forever," Eren mumbled as he watched different things hit against the sturdy shields. "I remember getting the file that you had powers, but I've never seen them in action! We have to do tests on this sometime!" Hange squealed as she grabbed my shoulders excitedly. "They aren't that powerful...they aren't much use-" "Maybe they could stop the storm!" Hange interrupted me as she looked outside. It didn't really look like it was dying down anytime soon, in fact it looked as if it was getting worse. "Maybe..." "Well, try it! If you can't, no harm done!" Hange grabbed Eren's arm and dragged him back to give me space. "Stop a storm? I'm pretty sure I could do that, not you." I turned to see Lizzy leaning against a window in her purple tank top and black leggings. "Oh yeah. You don't want to embarrass yourself by talking to me. Alright...let's see..Do what I do," She turned to the window and held her arms up. I followed exactly as she did. She folded her hands and brought them to her chest. She opened them up, purple doves coming from her hands. I folded my hands and brought them to my chest, releasing (f/c) doves. The storm then stopped, and then sun shown brightly. The (f/c) shields went down as well. The doves soon disappeared as Hange ran up to me, grabbing my arm. "(Y/n)! That was amazing! You're so talented! We definitely need to test this! You're so gifted! Ahh, this amazing! You should do this more!" I felt a pain in my heart, quickly shooting to my head as well. I then slumped onto Hange, then to the floor. "(Y/n)?!" Suddenly,  a ringing was heard in my ears, and everything was going white. But I hadn't passed out. No, the pain was still there and I felt very awake. "Tsk. You? You are talented? You are scum without me." She walked over and grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking me up. "Please. You're pathetic. I will not sit here and let everyone praise you for what I do. Run back to your stupid boyfriends you little slut." Soon, The pain disappeared and I saw pairs of boots in my face. "(Y/n)?! What's wrong?! Can you hear me?!" Hange's frantic voice was heard behind me. I groaned, grabbing my head and sitting up. "Tch, looks like your idiotic ass got her up," I looked up to see the corporal now here as well. I then turned to see Eren kneeling beside me. "Hey, you okay? You collapsed on us and we all were a little worried here," Eren's voice was soft, and not as loud as usual. It made me smile. "Yeah..I'm okay. I just got a little dizzy is all," I replied, as Eren stood up, offering me his hand. I gladly took it and saw his soft smile on his face. Whenever he smiled like that, it reminded me of his mom. It made me feel...at peace. "Aw, Eren! You act so nice to her and so caring! Maybe you're falling in love?!" She smiled very happily as she looked at the two of us. "Now, don't go making me a grandma now, I would still like to enjoy my youth!" Eren and I blushed bright red at her comment.

"Since you both are being stupid love birds, go clean up outside. It's a mess due to that storm. Now," Levi glared at us as soon as Hange was done talking. We both saluted, and headed outside.