Chapter 14

"Alright men. The drug is done. I want 5 of you to go out and kidnap her."

"Sir, she is being protected by a boy named Eren Jaëger right now. How could we get to her?"

"2 of you distract the boy or some shit, I don't care! Just get the girl and bring her back here!"

"So where are we going Eren?" You asked,as you guys were walking down the hall. "I was thinking of you getting some fresh air. What do you think?" He looked down at you and smiled. "Sounds great!" You smiled as well, excited to go outside. After you two got to mess hall, he opened the door for you. You thanked him and walked out, enjoying the lovely view. "This...is beautiful." Your eyes widened in shock as Eren laughed. "The meadow? Its always been here! The superiors just don't want us to know about it I guess." He watched as you laughed and ran around. You then sat quickly down and started picking wild flowers. "Eren come on!!" You smiled and ushered him over. "Just like when we were kids.." He walked over as he remembered back to when you were children.

"Eren this is beautiful!" You had a big smile on your face as you looked at the view. "This has always been here (y/n)..you know that right?" You shook your head and grabbed his hand. "No, but I know now!" You laughed and dragged him along with you. You laughed and ran around spinning, and jumping. Eren had to laugh as well at how happy you were. After awhile, you two sat down and picked flowers. "Here." You said to Eren. "I made you a flower crown." You smiled as he looked up at you, and you placed it on his head. "I dub you, king of the flower meadow!" You laughed and he did as well.

"Eren! Look up please!" You said trying to get his attention. You were both focused on picking flowers, or so you thought. He looked up at you and you placed a flower crown on his head. "I dub you, king of the flower meadow!" You smiled and he laughed. "Well then, I dub you queen of the flower meadow." He smiled and you looked at him confused. He had made a flower crown and placed it on your head. You laughed and fell backwards into the flowers. "Excuse me? Sir?" An unknown voice was heard. You sat up and saw two men in black. "Where is the market? We got lost." The other one said. "I can show you. (Y/n) are you coming?" Eren asked as he stood up. "No, I think I'll stay and make a flower crown for Levi." You stated and started picking my flowers. "Okay then.." He mumbled sadly and left you alone. A couple minutes after he left, you heard footsteps approaching. "Hello?" You asked, and then someone grabbed you from behind, and held a cloth to your mouth and nose. "Shhhhhh." The voice whispered in your ear. You struggled to get away but it was too late, as your vision disappeared and everything went black.